Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by NecronomIV - Today at 11:01:12 AM
I cannot authorise that kind of action, I'm sorry.
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Today at 10:40:25 AMhttps://x.com/BrendanDeneen/status/1780995946744091051

Takes place after Resurrection.

Cool!

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 10:48:36 AMWas just coming to share that. Interesting, we really don't get a lot of post-Resurrection books. Wonder if it takes the Rage War into account.

I think Phalanx also takes place after Resurrection.
It's just his honest opinion. We lack that in Hollywood where everyone praises everyone else as if they were afraid of the honesty. I prefer brutal honesty that fake praise. At the end of the day it's juts a movie.
Was just coming to share that. Interesting, we really don't get a lot of post-Resurrection books. Wonder if it takes the Rage War into account.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by SiL - Today at 10:39:36 AM
As said I'm predicting it'll be the Prey of the franchise.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Fallout
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 10:38:15 AM
Mr House cameo.

Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 10:34:49 AM
Quote from: PsyKore on Today at 09:10:32 AMMy fear is the film will give everything fans want but ultimately will be nothing new. Its characters and story will need to stand pretty strong on its own merits so it doesn't fall into the "ho-hum" category. I mean, I'm not expecting it to rival the Oscar caliber of the first two movies, but I think it's definitely gotta bring something pretty strong to the table.

Whilst I agree, I think one of the reasons the franchise stumbled was because of the obsession to provide something new. I think a back to basics approach will work for Romulus but it is certainly a one shot deal. If Romulus does well where do they go from here for future theatrical releases?

But I totally see where you are coming from. Even though I marvel at the production design of what we have seen so far, I keep thinking of why Renny Harlin walked away from Alien 3 because it was all a rehash of guns, corridors and bulkheads.
AvP Galaxy News / Re: Alien's Visual Effects Art...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 10:14:37 AM
I've been re-reading The Making of Alien lately so I've been reminded of Roger's contributions recently. Devasting to be losing more of the legends who made these films. :(
She definitely was interesting. And really pretty too. Damn this show has beautiful women.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed