COLLEGE FOOZBALL?!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 28, 2019, 06:51:01 PM
COLLEGE FOOZBALL?!
College football is kino you shut your mouth

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yep.  NCAA 14 is getting a little stale.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 28, 2019, 07:41:30 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 28, 2019, 06:51:01 PM
COLLEGE FOOZBALL?!
College football is kino you shut your mouth

No doubt, can't wait till Saturday

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 28, 2019, 09:36:19 PM
Yep.  NCAA 14 is getting a little stale.

I know, I think I made it till 18 on my dynasty mode but once I couldn't recruit players that actually were on my roster it killed my interest.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What countries did you play it in?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Merica.

I built UK football into a powerhouse and would consistantly have top one or two recruiting class.  As odd as it is, and as boring as people think it is, recruiting on dynasty mode was like my 2nd favorite thing to do besides destroying everybody in games. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Same here.  Pure wish fulfillment.  Except I use the Canes.  EA's NCAAF got me through a lot of miserable seasons IRL.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Super Castlevania 4
Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor: Martyr
Dead by Daylight

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame III: The Tormented

It still bugs me that the entire third of the plot that ties into Fatal Frame II goes absolutely nowhere unless you do a side quest that's only available on a second playthrough.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Still really enjoying Far Cry 5, although it feels like it doesn't do as much with its plot as it could've. Also occurred to me about halfway through that the mere existence of New Dawn likely spoils how this one is going to end.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Been playing a lot of The Last of Us factions on the PS3 before they pull the plug this week.  :'(

I've had the urge to play through the Silent Hill series again lately so might start that up soon.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I tried to get into TLOU mp way after the fact it was released and everybody was so much better than me I'd just die instantly. 

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 29, 2019, 04:51:39 AM
Same here.  Pure wish fulfillment.  Except I use the Canes.  EA's NCAAF got me through a lot of miserable seasons IRL.

UK has had ONE ten win season since I've been alive and that was last year.  At least the Hurricanes used to be good when I was in HS, the most relevant the Wildcats have been is when we thought they might have had a chance at the SEC East title and get to play Bama for the SEC Championship.

Then reality set in and we played Georgia. 

Samhain13

Samhain13

Finishing RE7 on Madhouse. Then moving on to finally play Outlast.

razeak

razeak

Oh how I miss NCAA football.

I need to grab a copy of 14.  The WVU Mountaineers are my favorite. They have a good amount of success, but it's been a mixed bag since 2008.  This year is a bust probably since we have a new coaching staff.

Presently, I'm giving Mutant: Year Zero a go. I think it's pretty good.

Kimhari if you don't mind, whereabouts in Kentucky are you? I'm just a hair over an hour from the KY border.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed