Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 98,359 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 09, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 09, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 08, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
Quote from: MrPeterKeyes666 on Dec 08, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
Someone asked Fred Dekker on his FB page if this was meant for a Dutch or Ripley cameo and he replied with Yes....
Just because he said that doesn't mean Ripley was a serious option. Dutch (the extremely likely correct answer) was just among the things listed, and he confirmed it. The person asking the question could have said "Dutch, Ripley, Jerry Lewis, Spider-Man, or Taylor Swift" and the answer to the question is still "yes".

Taylor Swift, i'd be down for that  :laugh:

How you could leave out Tom Jones is just plain criminal.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YXAVxT2a4Xt9S/giphy.gif

Damn you're right ! Unfortunately it's not unusual coming from me to forget the great Tom !  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 09, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 09, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 09, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 08, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
Quote from: MrPeterKeyes666 on Dec 08, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
Someone asked Fred Dekker on his FB page if this was meant for a Dutch or Ripley cameo and he replied with Yes....
Just because he said that doesn't mean Ripley was a serious option. Dutch (the extremely likely correct answer) was just among the things listed, and he confirmed it. The person asking the question could have said "Dutch, Ripley, Jerry Lewis, Spider-Man, or Taylor Swift" and the answer to the question is still "yes".

Taylor Swift, i'd be down for that  :laugh:

How you could leave out Tom Jones is just plain criminal.

https://media.giphy.com/media/YXAVxT2a4Xt9S/giphy.gif

Damn you're right ! Unfortunately it's not unusual coming from me to forget the great Tom !  :laugh:

I see what you did there!

Wysps

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 08, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
Here's a screenshot:

Surprising that he was so forthright about it.  But I'd imagine that he was more replying to Dutch's involvement, rather than Ripley.  The latter would just be  :o  What.

Huggs

Bringing Dutch back would just about be the most ridiculous thing I could think of doing to this franchise. Even more so than dogs with dreadlocks and the autism angle.

Well, I don't know. Dutch and the autism thing might as well be tied for that.

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

WHAT THE?!  RIPLEY?????

• We shot 3 different endings for #thepredator, all variations of a "Predator Killer". This unused ending was Predator Killer Ripley wearing the breather mask we created for the film. You can see her name tag there on her costume.

• Breanna Watkins played Ripley under the mask instead of Sigourney Weaver. The moving "fingers" and "tail" were deemed too facehugger-like on the day and were cut and removed by someone... ✂️ Sorry @jon_k_miller who headed up making the breather mask for us @thestudioadi with @saratheterra@ape5150 Zac Teller and Lord Garth but they made me do it! Michael Diner and his amazing Vancouver crew made the pod. All in no time flat. More #bts to follow...🎬🎥
    #flashbackfriday #avpgalaxy

426Buddy

How could that possibly make any sense. If they were just throwing out crazy ideas they should have just had david climb out spitting eggs everywhere.

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2018, 01:56:34 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br8g_c3lF8g/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1n6wnzbcij8wf

What?!

They have got to be joking?

Throwing in AVP and Alien stuff and hoping it would improve the film. They had no idea what they were doing. What a mess.

Whos_Nick

lol wtf

b4dkarm4

For f**ks sake. Either let Disney start getting competent people to make new entries in the series or just kill both franchises off, this shit is f**king painful to hear.

whiterabbit

HAHA holy shit. Bullet dodged.

Voodoo Magic

Here's a pucture of stunt double Breanna Watkins who "played" Ellen Ripley instead of Sigourney Weaver.

Now can someone @#$%^ explain to me how in the @#$%^world this can be twisted in a way to make @#$%^^ sense?

Richman678

I still have not seen The Predator. I will also admit I'm more of an Alien fan than a Predator fan. This does not mean i don't like the Predator movies though. In fact Predator 1 is a classic! Predator 2 was also pretty good. Predators was ok and I enjoyed it. Both AVP movies sucked, but the original comic was amazing.

That being said i really feel that Predator showcases the Alien waaaaay more than vice versa...in fact i don't think the Predator has been showcased in any stand alone Alien movie at all.

I think Predator deserves a true Predator fan to direct the next movie, and no Alien stuff!

Huggs

So is this canon?  ;D

Buttz

Buttz

Oh the ending of that steaming pile of garbage wasn't the problem...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed