Old school predator (Spoiler)

Started by Milan, Mar 19, 2010, 12:40:27 PM

Author
Old school predator (Spoiler) (Read 55,882 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well theres a whole lot of people like that around so.......
Its inevitable. Ima leave. As long as I don't get specifically mentioned, i wont post here anymore.

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 01, 2010, 10:44:11 PM
Well theres a whole lot of people like that around so.......
Its inevitable. Ima leave. As long as I don't get specifically mentioned, i wont post here anymore.

I don't know if it matters to you, but you are more than welcome to post in this thread. I got nothing against it.
You got your opinions and you share them with respect, that's good.

There is no reason for this thread to die out, I made it before the movie and my concern was how they would make the old school predator look on screen, will he be a bad ass Hunter making Royce flee for his life or will he be a sucker who needs to be rescued like a princess and then go down after 3 headbutts...

I was worried about how Mr.R would honor Winstons (r.i.p) creation, will he stick to how the movies portraid the Predators called Anytime and Pussyface, superior sadistic hunters f**king ppl up during hunting season or will he shame them,
My opinion is that he killed them...
Not alone though, Anderson started it, the brothers followed and Mr. R finished it.
I know that they didn't do it on purpose, they just didn't take the time to try to understand the creature, it's motives and actions.
Like why did the Elder give Harrigan a gift after he killed Pussyface but Pussyface made Harrigan a target after he attacked the Colombians, both times Harrrigan proved that he could fight and kill his foe but why did the Predators respond differently?
This is just one question were the answer gives you an insight on what a Predator is, his relationship to us and its values.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Its just that after this thread went dormant the first time other threads like it were made. And they ALL broke out into flame wars. And since the movie is out and the question was answered its only going to be bait for more flame wars sadly. But if you want to keep the thread alive its cool. I just dont want to get caught up in any wars, should they arrive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed