Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 178,160 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 03, 2021, 12:13:33 AM
Also been having trouble with quotes sometimes shrinking my reply to unreadably small text. Seems to be more common if I copy/paste a second quote box into a reply, as opposed to just replying twice and letting it auto-merge, but it's happened without that too.

You'd have to show me a screenshot as I can't seem to get it to happen to me.

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 02, 2021, 11:17:09 PM
Cold Iron Studio'#8217s Aliens: Fireteam?

All weird symbols should be fixed now in titles on the post screen and on the board index last post link.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Screencap of the problem, and normal text in an auto-merged post below it

Also, what so see on the right-hand edge which only just started now.

Darkness

Darkness

Oh, it's because you're copying and pasting into the WYSWYG editor instead of the code editor. I can see in the text that it's got the font and size tags in there. When posting a reply, you need to click the button below to get back to the code editor.

I don't really use the WYSWYG editor. It basically tries to apply formatting to stuff automatically.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

When I try to upload a custom avatar I get an error message.

I copy and paste the URL, but it keeps saying error and to contact admin.

Darkness

Darkness

What's the link?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 08, 2021, 05:57:53 PM
When I try to upload a custom avatar I get an error message.

I copy and paste the URL, but it keeps saying error and to contact admin.

Not sure if it would be helpful but avatar image has to be a small one. Also, don't try to upload pics from wikis

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 08, 2021, 05:59:00 PM
What's the link?

https://facebookimage of the Predator 2.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well for one the link doesn't go anywhere.

You need an image that is typically 100 x 100 pixels, which can be done by either yourself via in Paint (simple) and free alternatives to Photoshop like GIMP (more options), or you can go to Signature and Avatar Requests to make a request.

But either way that image then has to be uploaded to an image hosting site in order to be used, such as imgur or imageshack for example.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

This is all helpful. Thank you all very much. I think I'll make a request in thread. :)

Edit: Thanks again, I finally was able to upload it. via imageshack.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Question?

When replying to a pm via the reply button in the message you received. Does the message...your reply not show in the message sent folder? When I checked the folder nothing was shown. So resent the messages. Then I found out they did go through. I'm only at 34 percent of messages allowed stored.

Also if I may have a AVPGalaxy email address. I had one years ago when I first subscribed but have not always kept the subscription current. So I don't know if it would be the same.

Thanks in advance. :)

D

Darkness

Darkness

They should show in the sent items as long as the tick box is checked either in your profile or under the reply box. Mine are all in there Not sure if the quota applies to sent items actually.

The email address would be the same. I don't delete them if somebody's subscription lapses.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Hi,

Would it be possible to add avatar's for the rest of the marines on the "human" section of forum profile pics. Especially Dietrich please. Thank you.  :)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Nowhere better to put this so:

Alien-Predator Games
Covers the AvP Miniature, Card, PC & Console Games.

I suggest changing this to:

Alien-Predator Games
Covers the AvP Tabletop, PC & Console Games.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, fair shout.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Give me my colours back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed