The Predator to be Released February 9, 2018

Started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2016, 09:00:14 AM

Author
The Predator to be Released February 9, 2018 (Read 47,568 times)

The Shuriken

2018 huh? Damn, was hoping for 2017. Oh well.

Master

You won't even notice how fast it will pass.

Stolen

What a great time for the fans!
Alien in 2017
Predator in 2018

We came back in the 80s?

Mike

Mike

I wonder if The Predator will be centered around The Predator himself I can't believe we are getting a new Predator movie!!!! I love the month it's set on too!!

draken161

Will be on my last year of Uni. I'll be excited for for more than one reason. Hell yeah.

RakaiThwei

So the movie is going to be release in 2018? Good.. I'll be thirty by then and years ago, that was the age I pretty much set on retiring from the fandom! I don't mean to say that in a bad way but... I wanted to let go by that age. I just hope that this movie will be a good note I retire on or it's good enough to where I still want to be actively part of it!

426Buddy

I hope they really put a lot of talent and money into making the suit(s). I want something at least on par with the first two movies and since its 2016 they should even surpass those pfx. Also I hope they get Ian Whyte back to play the title creature.

I want to see some him hunting some crazy E.T. monster
(not ALIEN) at some point.

Orichalcos

Orichalcos

What a time to be alive

happypred

I get a feeling The Predator will focus on human characters.

Only us hardcore fanboys would want a movie from the Yautja's perspective

lelder shadow warrior

lelder shadow warrior

hi all i am back i need mail of 4 predator movie shane black l

HuDaFuK

A little bit of a shame they're missing out on the 30th anniversary, but I can't really complain if it gives them more time to put together a good film.

Master

Quote from: Orichalcos on Feb 29, 2016, 01:08:19 AM
What a time to be alive

It was similar in 2009 when Alien Prequel (Protetheus) and Predators were comming. We all know how it turned out, so i suggest not to get super hyped yet. You might burn yourself in the end  :-\

Whiskeybrewer

Is it wrong that i'm sadly more excited for this than Covenant?

Corporal Hicks

Of course not. We have more reason to be cautious of Covenant.

Whiskeybrewer

Thats good then lol ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed