AvP2 R-Rated Trailer Review

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2007, 08:32:06 PM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer Review (Read 14,437 times)

Cellien

Cellien

The predalien's head was massive.. maybe too massive.  Bigheadien.

yaujta

yaujta

does anyone know if ADI will b bringin out another creature creation book for this movie?

IRISH-FAN

IRISH-FAN

D2 there could be a problem with that start to the movie just watched AVP recently and the figt scene at the end the queen spears the predator through the stomach and the lifts him up tearing the stomach more cud the alien survive inside this could be a bad oversight????

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

the queen would have konwn there was a chestburster in the pred and struck him to avoid it

pred_alien

pred_alien

D2 | 30 Aug 2007 10:416 The script starts exactly where the last film left off. The body of SCAR, the slain predator from AVP, lies in a place of honor onboard the Predator Starship. The body convulses. Alien chestburster pops out. And then in a matter of seconds, it grows to nine feet tall, and we see the Predalien. “Shiny, elongated alien head. A Predator fang-rimmed mouth. Alien jaws. Predator body. Alien tail.”   Damn that sucks becasue it seems like the script that was bashed badly by AICN is the one that will be made as evident by the trailer.   Sucks ass.  ---------------------------- *sigh* this has nothing to do with AVP

Bio Mech Hunter

I'm starting to think the Strause Bros. are pushing the film dangerously close to becoming a predator fanboy's wet dream. It seems like they're trying too hard to cater to that specific audience.   :-\   But I degress, it's all speculation based on incomplete evidence.   ;)   I really hope they prove me wrong.  I have to agree about the pred-alien's design, I'm not quite completely taken with it. The head is a little too big and I'm very disappointed the Strause Bros. decided that it needs the dreadlocks. *shuttters* Other than those two points, from what I've seen so far, I like it.  The breakdown seemed to me like it was just stating the obvious and was, for the most part, unnecessary. lol    :D    The Strause Bros. are pushing the believability in a few seens we've been made aware of. Namely the sewer battle between Wolf and TWO alien warriors. The fact that he's holding two by the neck with one arm each and they haven't overtaken him or are not even retaliating with their long-ass arms and tail (which have a nasty 7'-8' reach) is already very hard to believe. But adding to that the fact that he lifts BOTH warriors up with only ONE arm each?!   :o   That's absolutely absurd.   ::)   It's right up there with some of the mistakes Anderson made.

DDT

DDT

You don't know how that situation even occurs, so calm down and wait for the movie before you compare it to anything Anderson did. There could be a number of reasons why this scene plays out that way.

The Ultimate Predator

Why does Hicks say Wolfe rather than Wolf?    ???  

Bio Mech Hunter

@ DDT...  True. Perhaps I should've rephrased myself. I'm not getting all frenetic about it, but what was shown so far shouldn't be.  I'm not passing final judgement until I actually see the film. It's just becoming more and more difficult to stay optimistic about how faithful this film is going to stay to the originals and not the comics *shutters* when stuff like this is revealed.

pred88

pred88

ohhhhhhhh man i hope the Strauses changed a lot of things about the stupid script above   :'(  

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

I still have a link to the ainc review somehow they didnt check everywhere I did notice they did indeed keep alot of things in Ill wait for the green band trailer before I decide im not going to see it.

cockroach

cockroach

so back to the old script is there only 2 aliens & a predalien? ...this can't be true? PLEASE tell me theres more than just 2 normal aliens (& this is ofcourse means no queen?!) does anyone know any different?!!! please dont let it beeee???!!

cockroach

cockroach

thought about it & in the trailer the soldier says 'its an ambush' & also how the hell would 2 aliens build the hive in such a short space of time..... im SERIOUSLY HOPING this means theres more than 2.....

JK

JK

International trailer here. Nothing new only the spaceship crashed in the land and the tittle.   http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2007/0-9ABC/AvP2/trailer.php

SHREK

SHREK

WHAT?? THERES ONLY 2 ALIENS AND A PREDALIEN????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed