AvP3 Featured in Play³ Magazine

Started by Darkness, May 13, 2009, 07:25:09 PM

Author
AvP3 Featured in Play³ Magazine (Read 6,486 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new AvP3 article in German magazine Play³ and Planet-Aliens.de has the scans. Not sure what the article says but there’s a couple of new screenshots.

In related news, if you have X-Box Live, there’s a new video interview with the developers on there. You can spot a couple of new screenshots too. Thanks to Sykopathic, you can view cam footage of the interview on YouTube.

SHREK

SHREK

wens it out?

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

2010  Looks way hotter than I expected, especially after Shellshock II. **shudders**  How did Rebellion give birth to that???

shinigami

i don't think there will be any new info. Cuz when an article about this game was in the local PC game magazine there was no new info on this game. Though the new screens makes me happy.    ;D  

Xhan

Xhan

No new screenshots, just a bigger one

Purebreedalien

Sounds great    :)  

Richman678

I love the jungle terrain. I have always wanted to see the Aliens in a jungle terrain.

Zillamaster202

;D   This game looooks so kickass!!! I can't wait to play it when it comes out.   :D     ;D     :o  

perfect organism

The screenshots look amazing, so sad it wont be released for PC. BTW, If you want the translation of the text, here it is:  www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=23508.0

mario g

mario g

one of the developers said a pred can rip a marines head of including spine, an the head will most likely blink and try to breathe for some seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and this will be a problem to german censorship)

Hicks_0998

Damn PS3!! This had better come on PC or ill make trophies outta the Rebellion crew!

JD

JD

WHAT?!  There game HAS to come out for PC!!!

SGT.Apone

SGT.Apone

get a 360 there pretty cheap now and if u have XBL then send me a FR i could use some aliens fans on my FL my GT is II SGT Apone II

Spoon

Spoon

Yeah xbox 360 is pretty sweet.  If you have a HD tv and a comfy couch..  youll want to game on the xbox.  Just needs a keyboard and mouse : )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed