Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 90,410 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 10:08:20 PM
It's almost as sad to hear that Hicks didn't ask a single Predator 2 question. Whaaaaaaat??? How does that not come up in an AvPG interview uless you secretly hate Predator 2 like a red headed step child you wish you could lock up in the basement and forget about!

Have you just met Hicks?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 03, 2019, 10:32:50 PM
Bill was fantastic as Jerry Lambert! What could have made Bill hate his performance so much? Wow, that is sad to hear! :'(

It's heartbroken.

Wow, here is the problem. It appears Bill Paxton thinks he overacted in Predator 2, even somewhat overacted in Aliens. Bill needed to realuze, yeah, he was overacting in both movies.. but he was fantastic because of it!!!

Here's a portion from an interview:

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 03, 2019, 10:34:19 PM
It's almost as sad to hear that Hicks didn't ask a single Predator 2 question. Whaaaaaaat??? How does that not come up in an AvPG interview uless you secretly hate Predator 2 like a red headed step child you wish you could lock up in the basement and forget about!

Have you just met Hicks?

:laugh:

TheSailingRabbit

Read the whole article, and my heart melted when I came across:

QuoteWhen Paxton isn't working, taking pictures with fans, gladly receiving hugs . . .

Be right back, I need to go cry.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 03, 2019, 11:26:10 PM

QuoteWhen Paxton isn't working, taking pictures with fans, gladly receiving hugs . . .

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/74/c8/3474c852a7545675162f0602ca173c14.gif

I know. Years have passed and I am still so sad. :'(

Kradan

Kradan

I'm little confused: you upset 'cause there's no more Bill or 'cause you haven't  gotten a chance to give him a hug?

Huggs

Huggs

Luckily for you, I wandered in. So here's one, from Bill to me to you.

The rest of y'all get to it.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 03, 2019, 11:56:07 PM

Luckily for you, I wandered in. So here's one, from Bill to me to you.

The rest of y'all get to it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nySI4cRq7UAQE/giphy.gif

I'm not feeling it yet.

Am I going to have one of those semi-lucid dreams where I get that hug?

Huggs

Huggs

Possibly.

....probably.

If we attempt a "catch hug", I imagine that you'd go flying over me into the Cobb salad while I bent down to tie my shoe. I'd come back up ready to catch you, while you spit the food out and prepare to assail me with some kind of shoe.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:41:11 PMWait. Is this a youtube fan thing, or are you are getting legitimate trailers with narration where you live?

Not so much narration, just the voice announcing the release date bit at the end. But the use of "Horror Trailer Narrator #2" is really jarring. And yeah, they're legit.

At the end.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed at myself too.  :-\ It was just the Alien focus with the Anniversary shorts just completely put Predator out of my mind. I love all the first three about equally.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 04, 2019, 07:49:31 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 03, 2019, 09:41:11 PMWait. Is this a youtube fan thing, or are you are getting legitimate trailers with narration where you live?

Not so much narration, just the voice announcing the release date bit at the end. But the use of "Horror Trailer Narrator #2" is really jarring. And yeah, they're legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqhpXsjc68

At the end.

Haha. Okay, not quite 80s and 90s narration but yes, jarring.  :laugh:

To me it's less of a horror voice at the end of that trailer and more of a pervert. When it ends I am quite expect him to finish with... "What are you wearing?" :D

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 04, 2019, 08:18:40 AM

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed at myself too.  :-\ It was just the Alien focus with the Anniversary shorts just completely put Predator out of my mind. I love all the first three about equally.

Maybe just maybe... one day in a future podcast you can make it up to all the P2 fans that are currently crying in their pillows and drowning their sorrows with vodka with a P2 themed podcast perhaps? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Corporal Hicks

I'm intending to approach that stunt performer you found once a slot opens up on the schedule.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
Maybe just maybe... one day in a future podcast you can make it up to all the P2 fans that are currently crying in their pillows and drowning their sorrows with vodka with a P2 themed podcast perhaps? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Again . . . have you just met Hicks?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 04, 2019, 11:12:09 AM
I'm intending to approach that stunt performer you found once a slot opens up on the schedule.

Actually I'd be thrilled to anything Predator 2. Even you guys just discussing it / reviewing it.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 11:26:50 AM

And Hicks thinks you're sooooOOOooo innocent, you little furry instigator! :D

Spoiler
*whispers* furry... yet wise! :D
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 12:48:43 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jun 04, 2019, 11:26:50 AM

And Hicks thinks you're sooooOOOooo innocent, you little furry instigator! :D

Spoiler
*whispers* furry... yet wise! :D
[close]

He does seem to enjoy my artwork.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed