New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 19,578 times)

darkknight101

darkknight101

so do u guys think that avp-r will go down the toilet like avp or will it be a kick ass movie and spawn a another sequel?

skinned alive

skinned alive

darkknight101.... NO NO don't even think that! This movie is going to rock and will be far far away from any toilet! AND... I don't think that the first movie went all the way down the toilet, in fact I believe a plunger was used for some of the movie. I did like the battle with the queen.

skinned alive

skinned alive

I can't stop laughing about this toilet thing! LOL! Hey darkknight 101, I have the Predalien action figure.  Did yours come with an upper row of teeth? mine seem to be missing!

darkknight101

darkknight101

yeah mines came with the upper row teeth. i bought it from suncoast.

darkknight101

darkknight101

i just said the toilet thing because people thought the first movie was bad. but i thought it was pretty good. i mean seriously avp-r looks even brutal than freddy vs. jason. by the way i love jason.and the predator too but mostly jason.

skinned alive

skinned alive

darkknight101... How much was it at Suncoast? Thanks

darkknight101

darkknight101

it was about $14.99.and i also bought the avp-r calendar with a couple new and cool pics.

skinned alive

skinned alive

I can't wait 'till I get my hands on the 18" Predalien by HotToys! Gonna be awesome!

skinned alive

skinned alive

Got it pre-ordered!

darkknight101

darkknight101

i hope they sale those action figures at suncoast cause i wanna get the predator.

skinned alive

skinned alive

well, the 18" HotToys figures come out 2nd quarter 2008. So, we have to wait awhile. Not sure about Suncoast carrying the large ones though.

darkknight101

darkknight101

u know i wish there was a button on the predalien and alien action figures that u can press and it'll launch the inner jaw in and out. that would be cool and fun.

darkknight101

darkknight101

yeah i live in O'ahu.

skinned alive

skinned alive

I'm in Texas! So no midnight showing here, unfortunately. oh well. How about aliens invade Texas, like an Xfiles episode or something!

Daytripper1

Daytripper1

hey skinned alive what about the aliens from Riddick: Pitch Black against aliens or predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed