Farzad Vrahramyan Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 03, 2019, 11:29:38 AM

Author
Farzad Vrahramyan Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art! (Read 29,931 times)

Frosty Venom

I bet this would look very creepy if it was brought to the big screen.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 03, 2019, 02:35:08 PM
Given its concept art I give it pass and there is no guarantee this would've been chosen.

This particular design may not have been used, perhaps, but between this and the four-armed Big Chap it is pretty telling that the film was going to be exploring genetic experimentation and modification of the Aliens.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 03, 2019, 02:29:50 PM
It is always interesting when art for this project surfaces,
but at the end of the day I'm glad that it didn't move forward (and each piece of concept art tends to reinforce that).

Agreed.

Voodoo Magic

I generally don't know. Does ADI have any serious competition? Or are they always a shoo-in for this work.

Jigsaw85

Can we please stop talking about this aborted fan fiction already?

Corporal Hicks

Feel free not to post in the threads. No-one is forcing you to participate.  :)

Stitch

Quote from: irn on Mar 03, 2019, 02:30:29 PM
It looks like one of those Aliens toys from the 90s.
First thing that came to my mind as well.

The Kurgan

It definitely looks like a Kenner reject.

As somebody who thinks centipedes are more creepy than any animal has a right to be, i kinda like it as a rough concept.

Don't think i want to see it in an Alien movie in this or a similiar form though.

Kane's other son

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Ever since a kid when I collected all the action figures....I always wanted to see altered aliens in the films...maybe not this concept but something along those lines! I am still a little hopeful for the Alien 5 film 🤞🤞🤞

Roby

The movement of it would be super creepy

razeak

I'm fine for some deviation, but nope.

BishopShouldGo

I love it. Looks super creepy.

EeeeyyyForgotMyPassword

EeeeyyyForgotMyPassword

this shows the biggest problems when people make Xeno hybrids, they are too human in appearence, they are supposed to look like their host, not a human mixed with their host.

Kel G 426

I'm not really digging the mutated alien concepts, but I'd gladly take this over the Newborn or prequel goo monsters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed