Video On Directing AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 08, 2008, 09:09:25 PM

Author
Video On Directing AvPR (Read 9,164 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Amazon.com has just uploaded a short 1 and a half minute video on their AvP Requiem DVD page. It’s just the Brothers, Daniel Pearl, Ortiz and Gillis talking about the Brothers during the making of the movie:

I’m guessing this’ll feature on the DVD which is due out next week over in the states. Thanks to Alien Experience for the news.

Starkiller

Starkiller

quite interesting!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I´m really looking forward to the bonus material and audio commentaries.

Cellien

Cellien

For some reason watching this makes me think that for their first feature film, it's not terrible.  It's possible these guys could get much better.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fox propaganda!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

The strauses are just the right guys for the job, nobody could have done avp2 better with the budget and script they had.  So i think they could pull it off perfect if they could do all the stuff they want to.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The bro's did a good job with the budget and script they were given. I know ppl dont like em! but you have to give them a chance, if they do AVP3 providing they have a great budget, script, cast n crew! they will do a fantastic job!    :)  

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

It was too short, but it was cool.   :D  

StealthHunter

StealthHunter

Can someone put this up on youtube? The video won't play for me.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I agree Johnny. I don't want anyone else to touch AVP franchise. The brothers are perfect for this job. For a low budget, first time film they did one hell of a good job. Paul Anderson had a much bigger budget and his film still wasn't as good as AVP-R. With a bigger budget and more freedom, the brothers will do way better on AVP3 and thats saying a lot.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

The Brother Strause are the worse director i never saw before...  @Corporal Hicks: Indeed, that's propagenda for make another sequel... They will destroy Alien & Predator franchise in their next movie, all admirator of AvP:R don't come cry, we prevent you    ;)    For me, this franchise stop at Predator 2 and Alien:Resurrection... AvP and Requiem don't exist.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I love these things. Nothing is more interesting then to see what it was like while making the movie.   I can't wait to own this movie and watch it sooo many times.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I think Fox cut it, cuz at the end youe can see a quick shot of wolf.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Phantom and Johnny are on the ball with this one. Strause Bros need to get AVP3 and Fox needs to give them a budget of at least what the first AVP had and then some.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Thats an intelligent comment!   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed