New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 19,841 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Bloody Disgusting has just posted five clips from Requiem. Three are brand spanking new while two are clearer versions of stuff we’ve seen recently:

There’s a characterish clip with Dallas and Ricky – so so acting from Ricky – in which he shows off his use of the Predator Pistol, there’s the National Guard attack or what I’m thinking is part of it and the Hive fight which was shown at all the recent events plus the swimming pool and sewer stuff. Lots and lots of Alien pawnage. You can see them all here. Thanks to Joe Dunaway for the news.

crumbs

crumbs

it's so dark...i hope this isnt the final colour correction, or it's just crap quality coz of the low bandwidth.

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

awesome!

nudzi

nudzi

Pred fighting in the hive is pure awesomeness.

Liquid Ocelot

Liquid Ocelot

I wish it wern't so dark   :-[   looks awesome though   ;)  

FJC

FJC

i agree, if it turns out like that, the whole movie will be 90% darkness, dont kno if thats worth the money to go see it lol

Xenomorphlover

Xenomorphlover

What do you want?? An ALIEN movie in daily sunshine?    ;)   Besides, you will see everything a lot clearer when the movie is out in theaters!

I dont think i want to watch clips. because if i do the movie itelf wont be so awesome   :-[     :-[  

Well its still gonna be cool!    :D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I am not watching them anymore, I think I have seen far to much.

lone_predator

lone_predator

Ow, please don't show anymore clips     :-[   The film will be begin 4 days again. Hey shoudln't we start countdown until the film begin    ;)  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Im not watchin these   :(   too many clips

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

gr8 clips, is it just me or does ricky look pretty healthy for jst being impaled by the alien? also im guessing the sheriff gets wiped out on the street cos hes not ..."getting to the choppa". also bred ownes the aliens in the hive but the tables turn as chet keeps getting a suprise attack on wolf

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

by bred, i meant 2 say pred haha!

weezy

weezy

This was a shocking video when wolf through that alien to the wall and blew its head off

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed