I wish we could get a one shot/tracking shot in a Predator film

Started by germanator2, Sep 07, 2018, 12:16:10 AM

Author
I wish we could get a one shot/tracking shot in a Predator film (Read 334 times)

germanator2

After watching the new trailer for the new Halloween film (which looks great btw) I think it would be cool if we got a tracking shot following the Predator (or even a POV shot in thermal vision) for a couple minutes seeing him stalk/kill. It'd be something different for the series.

The Old One

The Old One

Was it really necessary to create a whole new thread for this?

Yes it would be interesting perhaps though.

germanator2

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 07, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
Was it really necessary to create a whole new thread for this?

Yes it would be interesting perhaps though.
Where would you suggest I post this? It's not just about the new Predator film, its about the whole series in general.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Ya know, I thought about creating a type of "What are You Thinking?" Predator thread for those random thoughts/ideas/observations that cross your mind while watching the movies and what have you.

Anyway, it could be a decent idea. Wasn't this kind of done with Hawkin's death though? I guess not with great length but we do see JH stalk and strike in that moment.

yautjapet

When I saw the title of this post, before I even clicked it, my first thought was a shot following him stalking or running! Even leaping through the trees. Would be pretty neat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed