Aliens vs Predator (2010) 5th Anniversary Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 06, 2015, 07:00:12 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator (2010) 5th Anniversary Game Night (Read 13,823 times)

Corporal Hicks

February 16th sees the 5th anniversary of Rebellion’s Aliens vs Predator (2010). In order to celebrate the release of the game AvPGalaxy will be hosting a community game night for our PC players on Sunday the 15th of February, starting from around 7.30pm GMT. If you’re interested in playing then please add me on Steam (Corporal Hicks) and drop me a message to let me know you’d like to join us.

It would be nice if you had the downloadable content for the game – especially Bughunt – but let me know either way if you do or don’t. Hopefully if we get players with the content we can have some games on the later maps like the amazing Furious.

060215_02 Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

Space Sweeper

PC-zoned once again ;-;

Corporal Hicks

I ran a 360 night for over a year back in the day. xD

Space Sweeper

I remember those, they were fantastic. Got PBA in there with some of RagingDragon's friends as well, and some others I knew less from the site along with you and it was glorious fun. Remember waking up early Saturday mornings for those...

Nostalgia.

Corporal Hicks

They were fun. I really enjoyed those nights. It showed how fun that game could be when you weren't struggling to get players. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout for this night and it'll be the same.  :)

Alienstalker

Alienstalker

You should organise some games for the xbox live
. there are still plenty of people who play on the xbox

Corporal Hicks

Unfortunately I've stopped playing on Xbox 360 so I can't really host one on a platform I don't play. Sorry mate.

Darkblade 25

I can't wait to see people play the game are you going to record videos on it.

Corporal Hicks

Hadn't planned on it but I think I will now.

Bio Mech Hunter

Kick ass. I've actually been thinking about AVP'10 lately. I miss playing it. 8)

Jman

AVP 2010 was great Alien themed game that was very underrated, in my opinion. The Alien xeno models and animations were top notch.

Xenoscream

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Jman on Feb 07, 2015, 12:58:55 AM
AVP 2010 was great Alien themed game that was very underrated, in my opinion. The Alien xeno models and animations were top notch.

I think it was a great game. Certainly flawed but still great.

lee

Why oh why oh why there was never a sequel considering it was a big hit!
Oh yea Colonial Marines sigh
I do hope we get another AVP game be really great.
still 5 years already means PREDATORS is 5 this July! Crazy

Doggo33

@Ice - There probably will be a sequel at some point. I really hope so anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed