Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 106,931 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Wweyland

So did it happen and how was it?

The Necronoir

Quote from: Wweyland on May 06, 2021, 08:33:00 AM
So did it happen and how was it?

I'd like to know too. Is there a recording of these somewhere? Curious to hear their thoughts on the game in its current state.

On a similar note, any plans to do another gameplay session recording, Hicks et al, now that the one-year update is out? RidgeTop can even join from Steam now!

Voodoo Magic

Kailem

And half a year after she was teased, we're still waiting for Isabelle to do the same....

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on May 27, 2021, 01:51:07 PM
And half a year after she was teased, we're still waiting for Isabelle to do the same....

It would be wonderful wouldn't it, to finally find out what became of Royce & Isabelle... especially in light of how masterfully they handled Sean Keyes and Dutch.

Xiggz456

I had all but given up on OWLF tapes but with the new update they seem to be popping up pretty regularly now. I've found one three matches in a row!

Voodoo Magic

Wweyland

Any Fireteam build recommendations? I just discovered the Yautia's Bane perk, seems good.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 26, 2021, 03:05:58 PM
1 year ago today, Dutch returned...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVxor1rabk/?utm_medium=copy_link

And it's still f**king awesome! Finally, after all these years of keeping Dutch under their hat, he makes a return!

Samhain13

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 30, 2021, 10:38:57 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 26, 2021, 03:05:58 PM
1 year ago today, Dutch returned...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVxor1rabk/?utm_medium=copy_link

And it's still f**king awesome! Finally, after all these years of keeping Dutch under their hat, he makes a return!

I have been playing as Dutch 2025 after a long hiatus due to playing other builds. I forgot how much I love the class!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed