Wrote An Article About A:I

Started by NickisSmart, May 08, 2014, 09:18:11 AM

Author
Wrote An Article About A:I (Read 1,459 times)

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

I published an article about the game: http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/video-games/alien-fans-faith-alien-isolation/100558#!KTJmd

I try to discuss the game, its approach to the series, and while it will be different and hopefully better received than A:CM.  I use snippets from different interviews about the game. Those are worth a read too if you haven't, already. Links are at the bottom of the article.

Cheers! : )

SM

SM

Minor nitpick - Ron Cobb didn't do the blue prints.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Ah, I know that he had a technical illustrations background and that much of the concept art reflects what's actually seen in the film. Seemed logical. If he didn't do the actual schematics for the Nostromo sets, then who did?

SM

SM

Stuart Rose was one and some other guy who's name I can't make out on one of the blueprints.  It was done under Michael Seymour's supervision.

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Gotcha.

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

Great article but I must admit I still have my slight doubts about the game.The artificial intelligence sounds really promising but whether that translates to the full game is another thing but oh well I'm happy to be proven wrong

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

Yeah. No way to know really at this stage. Gonna be a long wait until October... : /

Jango1201

Jango1201

The months are flying by for me so it doesn't feel like that much of a wait anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed