25 Years of Aliens Convention

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 28, 2011, 08:39:51 PM

Author
25 Years of Aliens Convention (Read 59,668 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 02, 2011, 05:23:16 PM
Fair enough. Now I look like even more of a pussy for only doing one of the days. Trevor Steedman himself even trolled me on FB about it FFS.

Comeon! Just tell her to get the family round for the weekend or something. Or make up a business trip.

Quote from: Kimo on Jul 04, 2011, 07:29:51 PM
anyone have an idea on how much a ticket will be?

Still waiting on these but I don't imagine it'll be too much. I'll ask Andy if they have any estimated price.

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 04, 2011, 07:32:12 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 02, 2011, 05:23:16 PM
Fair enough. Now I look like even more of a pussy for only doing one of the days. Trevor Steedman himself even trolled me on FB about it FFS.

Comeon! Just tell her to get the family round for the weekend or something. Or make up a business trip.

Quote from: Kimo on Jul 04, 2011, 07:29:51 PM
anyone have an idea on how much a ticket will be?

Still waiting on these but I don't imagine it'll be too much. I'll ask Andy if they have any estimated price.

Cheers.

Corporal Hicks

He hopes to have official prices sorted out by the weekend but he's unable (and so am I) to give a price publicly until it's sorted.

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 04, 2011, 08:36:30 PM
He hopes to have official prices sorted out by the weekend but he's unable (and so am I) to give a price publicly until it's sorted.

cool will keep an eye out on the forum or on facebook. cheers Corporal Hicks.

ADC

ADC

Hi guys, got some info for you.

TICKET PRICES for the event:
Pay £13 on the Saturday and ask for an upgrade to an Annual Pass by signing a Giftaid form and get the second day free!

£5 for the 'Alien Encounter' – an 'Alien War' style live action experience

£15 per autograph.
Photo prices to be announced later but like autographs will be standard fare.

So... only £18 to attend on both days and take part in the Alien Encounter!
Or just pay £13 for both days if you're not brave enough to enter the encounter.
And don't forget, this is an annual pass meaning you could go back to the space centre again for the next twelve months.

By signing a Giftaid form the National Space Centre gets money back from the taxman because they are a charity. So good to know that all the money is going to good causes as opposed to a businessman's back pocket (I'm lookin' at you Charles-Bishop Weyland!).

friendlyskies

Entry to the Sapce Centre is £13. If however, when you buy your ticket you fill in a gift aid form then this will automatically be upgraded to an annual pass, meaning £13 for both days. The Alien Encounter will be £5. So for just £18 you get two days and a go through the AE.
Autographs from the guests will be extra of course.

Be great to see as many people from here at the event as possible. Definitely not one to miss.
There should be some more announcements soon, as if you needed any more reason to attend :)

Cheers

Darren

Purebreedalien

Gah I wish I could come. :(

Abe

Abe

£15 per autograph. :(
Aw well better just get one or two.

Corporal Hicks

That's fantastic pricing! I can't.

Signore Predatore

If only I lived in Europe  :(, and I'm from there!

LadyZero

LadyZero

Totally coming to this. Time to raid the savings.

What's the Alien Encounter going to be like? Is it suitable for those of a nervous disposition?

locusta

locusta

Me very sorry that I can´t attend  :'(

I wish everybody a hell of a time there.

LET`S ROOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

robbritton

robbritton

It is far too weird that this is taking place two streets away from my Grandma and Grandpa's house! Why couldn't they have done these things back when they were still alive!   

ADC

ADC

QuoteWhat's the Alien Encounter going to be like? Is it suitable for those of a nervous disposition?
It is very similar to Alien War, so it is scary in places. The plot is completely different though.

You start with an eight minute briefing and visitor film in the company of Dr Carabass, the lead Weyalnd-Yutani research scientist at the installation.

After the briefing you're taken in to the main science control room where the research they're doing is explained in detail.

Don't worry though, you'll be flanked by the heavy Colonial Marine security presence at all times.
You know, just in case...
;)

LadyZero

LadyZero

Haha awesome, if it's scary consider me there. Plus, Marines? Don't mind me if I go into screaming damsel in distress mode just to get a little attention ;)

Wicked. Muahaha. This sounds great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed