More Sideshow Predalien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 07:05:53 PM

Author
More Sideshow Predalien Pictures (Read 19,119 times)

Demonio Cazador

The details and quality are impressive!! But i don't like the pose that much...   :-\  

fluxcap

fluxcap

At least there is some skull action underneath the dome.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I'm wondering if it will look like that the entire movie??

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

OMG, its even worse when you see the whole body.   >:(   The body is way to fleshy to be called an alien. Im sorry but this predalien design is just sad.

pred man

pred man

i would get that if it wasnt UNREASONABLY HIGH PRICED    >:(   damn......

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

You are right Chuck...This is the Scarnewborn not a predalien. It looks like a predator born from an impregned alien queen.

Foundationman2

You know that artist's rendering on the predalien page? I think that was an awesome design. The mandibles didn't jut a mile from its face.

Dzséjt

Dzséjt

This looks very well! And how much Giger motive inherited: biomechanoid samples, under a translucent skull orbital cavity. very good!

is it a queen or regular    ???  but the movie is gonna ROCK !!!!!!11   ;D     :o  

Foundationman2

Even If they don't explain in the movie whether its a queen or not, we'll be able to tell by the amount of time after it is born that it acquires the ability to reproduce.

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

I HOPE THAT WE GET AT LEAST 2 HYBRIDS   :-\  

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

ye now that wud b worth sein   8)  

AvPvTerminator

dude its like a queeen...................   :o  

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

8)   The Predalien looks better than I thought.   ;D     8)  

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

???   I wonder what happens when a Facehugger with a Queen embreo imfects a Predator and the hybrid chestburster burst out, what will it look like?   ???   Will the Predalien have 4 arms like a Queen Alien, or 2 arms like in the maquette? I still don't get the whole "Predalien Queen thing" I mean the Predalien looks like a normal drone Predalien to me.   :-\     ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed