Even More Sideshow Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 26, 2007, 07:41:20 PM

Author
Even More Sideshow Pictures (Read 13,823 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

The pred looks badass and the alien shown is the one from Alien3.

Katarn

Katarn

OMG!!  Kickass!!    ;D  

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Cool

Romantic Alien

Romantic Alien

i think the horns look cool. Just imagine it with the predator wearing it. These guys really know what they are doing. LOVE IT!

Kaneson

Kaneson

The mask rocks .. im just thinkin there may be a good chance this movie will kick ass! Bring on the trailer and sooon!

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Wow being an old school fan of Predator, I can honestly say this mask is so f**kin' badass and suits the predator style perfectly. Even the writing suits him. Good f**kin' job, whoever-responsible-for-this. And that's one mask I gotta get.

R

R

I DO LIKE WHERE THE PREDATOR IS HEADED, BUT WILL HE OUTLIVE THE ALIENS   :o  

R

R

SILLY QUESTION COME TO THINK OF IT, HOW ELSE WILL WE GET ALIEN VS PREDATORS IN THE NEAR FUTURE   ;D  

War Wager

War Wager

The Predator stuff looks great! Had my hopes up a little, thought that Alien was from Aliens vs Predator...    :(  

slipknotpredator

Everything looks great, from now on i think we will have new stuff like news and photos every week    :)   the trailer is coming...cant wait!!!    ;D  

Predboy

Predboy

Everything does look great for the predator. I would like to see the aliens now. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This movie already bested andersons by a longshot.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

You mean the pictures have bested anderson.

jimmylace

jimmylace

no i think he means this movie is already better than avp just because of the mask! and I agree.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Me too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed