A Predator 3 Restart?

Started by Darkness, Feb 09, 2005, 12:01:20 AM

Author
A Predator 3 Restart? (Read 1,636 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A rumour has surfaced on LatinoReview that John McTiernan could return to direct a new predator film. I couldn’t find the news on the original website but BloodyDisgusting reported it:

“Without getting my own ass in trouble, here’s a smallish bit of news. Twentieth Century Fox are in talks with Johnny McTiernan to do a new Predator film – not a sequel, not a remake, not a prequel; more of a restart. There’s talk – based on a treatment that’s floating around the traps – that it might fix on Dutch’s (the guy from the first film, Arnie played) grown-up commando kid. John Cena’s (one of Vince McMahon’s kids) name has been branded about for the lead – but it’s early days. They apparently want to coax JMT away from The Thomas Crown Affair sequel, have offered him this hoping it’ll do trick.”

guy

guy

I think if they don't have arnold playing dutch ,they should'nt use that character or any relatives.

Dylan

Dylan

Arnie is the only character I would like doing Predator. Danny Glover is a good choice, no disrespect to Glover or Schwarzenegger but they are getting pretty old. Though, if there  was another Predator they would be the only canidates to satisfy the Predator role(for me). I don't want no "The Rock" or "John Cena"

idi2

idi2

but i hope that they will gone do predator 3 and alien 5 ,i cant help mi self ,oh mi got they have to do that   >:(     ;)     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed