First AvP Test Screening Shown

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2004, 08:27:57 PM

Author
First AvP Test Screening Shown (Read 10,641 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Cinescape has reported that the first test screening for Alien vs Predator ‘may have’ been shown last night in Long Beach, California:

“Last night two different kinds of extraterrestrials were sighted in the Long Beach, CA area and we’re looking for eyewitness reports. No, there weren’t any UFO landings or alien abductions (that we know of) but instead we were able to glean that 20th Century Fox held what we believe to be the first test screening of ALIEN VS. PREDATOR… Already we’ve heard from one spectator that was on hand, and judging from their feedback the audience seemed to really dig the movie in a big way.”

MERC

MERC

what do they mean the audience seemed to really dig the movie in a big way is that good or bad

Neurook

Neurook

They took the master tapes and buried it in the sand. Screaming "well its not on the sand, its 2000m under the sand!"

BuGsToMpEr

BuGsToMpEr

:-\   Well we need more info on how this screening went! Not just a short paragraph we need more DETAILED info! Ill try my best to find more info and contact you DARKNESS ok?  BuGz

J

J

Listen up folks, i've just read a coment by some stupid prick over at planet A.V.P. claiming that the film was bad and that he hated every bit of it. HE claims that the movie was due to flop because Paul Anderson had made a career of bad films, ....  To say I was a tad angry about what he said was perhaps THEE understatment .... I WAS COMPLETELY FUMMING !!!    THIS IDIOT OBIVOUSILY HATES MR ANDERSONS MOVIES AND SO IS TRYING MAKE US FEEL THE SAME WAY !!!     >:D    Anyway fellow veiwers,    :)   sorry for stressing you all with this but DAMN!!, that fool just wanted a reason to hate this movie,   HE CLAIMED IT WAS THE WORST FILM EVER !!!!!

Gabe

Gabe

Well darkness you beat fat boy knowles to this cause he hasnt posted anything on his iste, so thats England over the Yanks ha ha ha  :   :)  

mrlee

mrlee

need more info on this!!!!

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

well not its obvious the movie is finished, maybe fox will start advertising such as new merchandise and finally commercials, heck tv is all ready advertising sponge bob the movie, and it comes out in november

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

When i go see this movie im going to be out of control!

J

J

If this film does rock ( which it will) the writters and the directer should do a lord of the Rings or kill bill, create the ultimate AVP movie and split it into 2 making it trilogy in its self instead of having to wait years for the next movie.

Alex Villlalobos

Alex Villlalobos

Me to i mean we as AvP fans have waited for this big event for a long time and those who dont know AvP the way we do will kiss my ass in the theaters

J

J

Preciate the support Alex.   Paul Anderson has achieved what he set out to do. The fact that we all are talking, discussing, gossiping, speculating about this movie leads us ( all at least me) to believe that this will no doubt be his best and proudest moment in his life, Perhaps rivalin ALIENS in terms of scope and action.   People, it isn't a case of it being bad it will be the case of how long we will have to wait 4 the next installment !!!!!!!!   :D  

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

f**k yeaaaaaaa! sorry i swear when i get excited! yeaaaaaaa! AVP ROOOOOOCKS, lol i have this feeling that when i go see it, ill be like one of the only ones who gets all the little things from the aliens movies and predator movies like little homages!

Alex V

Alex V

ME TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im proud to be an AvP fan dadadadadraada

MEATLOAF "ill do any thing for love"

MEATLOAF "ill do any thing for love"

same here man AvP all the f**king way

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed