Trachtenberg Shares New Prey Details, Future Predator Sequels and a New Prey Still Shows Naru Hiding

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2022, 05:07:46 PM

Author
Trachtenberg Shares New Prey Details, Future Predator Sequels and a New Prey Still Shows Naru Hiding (Read 16,561 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 29, 2022, 07:24:55 PMOld Feral better not lay an alien finger on Sarii.

Too late  ;D

SiL

I want Feral to kill the dog. Would probably change people's minds very quickly about wanting to see the Predator live.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 29, 2022, 06:49:48 PMI have a real soft spot for "character hiding from monster in the forest in broad daylight with the monster in-shot but out of focus" stuff so this tickles me just right.

Aye. I really love Predator 2, but the first Predator is the only one that really made the Predator feel like a cryptid of sorts, an unknowable creature just barely out of reach right here on Earth. From the look of things, Prey seems like it is going to be going back and doing exactly that again.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: SiL on Jun 29, 2022, 09:36:55 PMI want Feral to kill the dog. Would probably change people's minds very quickly about wanting to see the Predator live.

I have a feeling it may be the trappers doing it if it happens. Can't see the Predator doing anything to the dog unless he attacks. I can see the trappers doing it so the audience can hate them when things start to go down with them.

Master Chief

Quote from: SiL on Jun 29, 2022, 09:36:55 PMI want Feral to kill the dog. Would probably change people's minds very quickly about wanting to see the Predator live.
He's already killed a cuddly bear, and most likely the mountain lion, and the wolf, too.  I already want Feral dead.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 29, 2022, 09:08:32 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 29, 2022, 07:24:55 PMOld Feral better not lay an alien finger on Sarii.

Too late  ;D

Gonna have to add a dislike button because of you. haha :P

BlueMarsalis79

BigDaddyJohn

I think odds are against the cute doggo. Wild fauna, french trappers, predator... But it's not over until it's over. I do see the dog trying to protect Naru and attacking Feral though, thus resulting in his demise.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 29, 2022, 10:26:55 PMI think odds are against the cute doggo. Wild fauna, french trappers, predator... But it's not over until it's over. I do see the dog trying to protect Naru and attacking Feral though, thus resulting in his demise.

The Mad Max 2 comparison doesn't exactly bode well for it either. :'(

BigDaddyJohn

On the other hand, it's so cool to see a predator fighting animals and not only humans !

King Willie’s Henchman

I hope they don't generalize that their tech is "older" since that doesn't make any damn sense and contradicts what we've seen before not just in AvP 2004 but a TON of other installments showing the Yautja using the same tech for hundreds of years in the past, games, comics, novels.

I hope the Director isn't a newb on Yautja lore how Shane Black and Fred Dekker were...still the movie does look good.

Mr.Turok

I just hope that bear isn't the only bear that Feral will fight, as that was simply a good stealth kill. Need to see a real wristblade vs tooth n claw action!

chopperXgill

You really get the vibe that this guy loves the predator franchise. I love that they are taking some bold strokes with this franchise. Hopefully enough people watch.

Enjoy

Looks creepy. Glad this movie is out soon.

Tommy John

I'm going to be complying honest, I'm a Fan of the Predator Franchise, I want It to succeed and I don't want it to be "woke" like many others have said, When I saw the teaser trailer I thought it was really cool, had a more creepy/ horror vibe. When I saw the entire trailer I got a huge smile on my face, cause THIS is the Predator I know and love, finally it looks scary again, an

Tommy John

Continued.... And no matter what anyone complains about, I think the real Predator fans are actually excited cause we are getting a cool film, Rated R, great director and actors, and some people complain about it a girl going up against a Predator, Hmmm it's an entire tribe of the most dangerous warriors ever known, plus the French  fur hunters w guns, plus wildlife , and what makes you believe the Predator wants the Comanche or the fur trappers, or a wild animal, remember Predator always goes after a big trophy one that can fight back, get ready cause it's going to be one hell of a surprise

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed