Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster!

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Jun 04, 2022, 09:32:53 PM

Author
Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster! (Read 54,679 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Few more thoughts after giving the 4K version a watch:

It looks better in 4K
Cloaked predator on fire looks awesome
Whilst the bear CGI looks good for the most part, the first shot we see it in looks a bit weird
Does a Comanche vs Predator movie need so many deadly animals? I think the bear on it's own would be fine, the mountain lion seems a bit unnecessary (though maybe it's integral to the plot?)

Ingwar

Pocahontas vs extraterrestrial hunter? OK

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quick and dirty 4K screengrabs.

Jun 04, 2022, 11:45:02 PM

ace3g

Scorpion would be proud of the scene at 1:50 mark "get over here!!!!"

Mike’s Monsters

More screengrabs because it wouldn't let me add them all in one post. Dude on the horse is using a Predator spear.

Nightmare Asylum

Screencaps look cool. Wish we had it at the proper framerate though...  :'(

PAS Spinelli

Huh, the Predator is not wearing any chest armor from the looks of it

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 04, 2022, 10:48:34 PMScreencaps look cool. Wish we had it at the proper framerate though...  :'(

Agreed!

Last few attached. Maybe one of you can doctor it up and see if we can actually see the Predator under these shadows. I've gotta move on to other things for the day!

PAS Spinelli

Kailem

Quote from: Mikey on Jun 04, 2022, 10:44:10 PMQuick and dirty 4K screengrabs.

Jun 05, 2022, 12:45:02 AM

Pred's got some bling on his wristblade in that fourth shot, and the last couple you can more clearly see that the skull/bones are attached to his bio-mask, rather than it being made out of it.

Neon Shadow

Well, at least it looks better than the last Predator film. Nonetheless, cautiously optimistic with this prequel. It maybe be between Predator 2 (1990) and Predators (2010) in its quality. Let's see how this goes in two months.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Eh WTF

Edit: And with that, my hype is gone...

Master

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 04, 2022, 09:44:05 PMI didn't realise at first how that shield was actually connected to the wrist gauntlet! That's cool, reminds me of Dirge from the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars cartoon.
I always thought shield for predator should look like the one of Van Fanel's from first episode of Vision of Escaflowne ( I recommend to everyone who haven't seen it!) and thats exactly how it is done here! Super happy.

Overall the trailer did the job for me. I'm hypped with happy face! Can't wait.

PAS Spinelli

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed