New Predator Film "Skulls" to be distributed through Hulu per Thomas Bros lawyer

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jun 11, 2021, 03:16:07 AM

Author
New Predator Film "Skulls" to be distributed through Hulu per Thomas Bros lawyer (Read 28,638 times)

SiL

And you're not likely to see an Alien or Predator at Disneyland either.

Corporal Hicks

Well Alien had already been part of a Disneyland attraction for some time. Not anymore, but it was in the Great Movie Ride (or whatever its name was).

Voodoo Magic

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2021, 01:10:34 PM
Well Alien had already been part of a Disneyland attraction for some time. Not anymore, but it was in the Great Movie Ride (or whatever its name was).
I meant more running around the park, but good point :D

City Hunter Yautja

Xenomorphs overrunning Disney parks would be amusing.

"It is no doubt our attractions will drive kids out of their minds." -John Hammond, Jurassic Park :p

SuperiorIronman

It was a different time and it was on the movie ride as well as was meant to be in that one alien ride that became the Sitch.

Though I don't think we'd be getting anything with them roaming the parks outside the AVP incarnations simply due to the fact that they don't want the R-rated versions present. I sincerely doubt we'd get a Punisher face character for much the same reason. It's far more likely if anything showed up it would be a special event or attraction but with the PG-13 Predators rather than Jungle Hunter. Though I could also just as easily see a few easter eggs in Galaxies Edge like a Predator helmet mounted on a shop wall or a Xenomorph egg in some sort of collection. Kind of like how the Star Wars comics have a suit of Predator armor in an Imperial artifact collection.

City Hunter Yautja

It is a shame Universal didn't buy 20th Century Fox Studios, because then you'd have Alien and Predators lurking about the Universal park, rides based on the movies and etc.

bobcunk

Quote from: Enjoy on Jun 11, 2021, 04:44:11 AM
Too many streaming apps. Would be nice to simplify and package the apps on one bill.gonna buy hulu now. M.O.D.O.K looks fun on hulu. Glad skulls will be out ..
I don't want to buy any streaming services,I have Netflix and payed $10 for a month HBO but only watched Justice League. Maybe if more people pirate these they will be forced to become one platform at a low price. Look at music. Everyone started using Napster and othe ptps and the record companies knew it woulnt stop so now most of it is free on youtube exept for an advert to before. It wasnt that long ago that I would pay $20+ a week to rent a couple movies for a night or two.

City Hunter Yautja

I subscribe to Hulu when ir comes out.

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Sep 22, 2021, 02:22:16 AM
I subscribe to Hulu when ir comes out.

i'm hoping it comes out in theatres

City Hunter Yautja

Corporal Hicks

I don't mind a streaming release, but I want the option of a theatrical release too.

Garlifld13

It is excellent news that the movie will be distributed, but I feel overwhelmed by the quantity of the streaming platforms out there.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Garlifld13 on Mar 15, 2022, 01:22:59 PM
It is excellent news that the movie will be distributed, but I feel overwhelmed by the quantity of the streaming platforms out there.

Indeed. It's hard for some to afford them all as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed