Trachtenberg Shares New Prey Details, Future Predator Sequels and a New Prey Still Shows Naru Hiding

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2022, 05:07:46 PM

Author
Trachtenberg Shares New Prey Details, Future Predator Sequels and a New Prey Still Shows Naru Hiding (Read 15,976 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Yautja888

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 02, 2022, 05:06:34 PM
Quote from: Yautja888 on Jul 02, 2022, 04:23:49 PMOnly, it's not looking good at all, and not because of the blatant wokism.

What else doesn't look good at all ?

Amber can't act, seen her in other movies,she can't. We need a credible main character.

Hollywood

Good directors get good performances from their actors. Arnold did it in the original and Dwayne Johnson might even do it someday :P

Can't wait to see how Trachtenberg has the main characters process what they're encountering with Feral stirring up their spiritual beliefs.

BigDaddyJohn

That's exactly what I want to see also. How the natives will perceive the predator.

kwisatz

Quote from: Yautja888 on Jul 03, 2022, 07:23:22 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 02, 2022, 05:06:34 PM
Quote from: Yautja888 on Jul 02, 2022, 04:23:49 PMOnly, it's not looking good at all, and not because of the blatant wokism.

What else doesn't look good at all ?

Amber can't act, seen her in other movies,she can't. We need a credible main character.

SiL

Quote from: Hollywood on Jul 03, 2022, 11:25:35 PMArnold did it in the original and Dwayne Johnson might even do it someday :P
Southland Tales.

PVC

Hi everybody. Why to argue or loose time to talk about this movie now  I cannot talk about it   I have not seen it. Please just wait. Be calm. Patient and then you will be able to give your opinion.   Perhaps it will be good. I think they tried , this time, to do something interesting. Last one was a big piece of bantha poodoo   We will see for this one   As a huge fan , I have hope   Right now we cannot say
Regards.

BigDaddyJohn

I think he did a great job in pain and gain, and in another movie where here tries to save his son and has to infiltrate the mob or some like that.

Rudiger

The Predator is going to get killed by a little girl armed with a few pointy sticks. Wow. That's a bit of a come down for what was once a great movie monster.

PredatorvsAliens

Quote from: Rudiger on Jul 06, 2022, 12:52:30 PMThe Predator is going to get killed by a little girl armed with a few pointy sticks. Wow. That's a bit of a come down for what was once a great movie monster.

have you seen the movie yet ?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: PredatorvsAliens on Jul 06, 2022, 12:58:49 PM
Quote from: Rudiger on Jul 06, 2022, 12:52:30 PMThe Predator is going to get killed by a little girl armed with a few pointy sticks. Wow. That's a bit of a come down for what was once a great movie monster.

have you seen the movie yet ?

To be fair, it probably is going to get killed by a little girl armed with a few pointy sticks. I'm fine with that if it feels like she earned it though, and this movie gives off strong vibes that that's the story it's telling.

Personally I want the end fight to be her using her light weight to her advantage, and baiting it into a pursuit across flimsy improvised wooden structures that immediately collapse under it, dunking it into either tar or quicksand, then being set alight with flaming arrows. But I'll probably have to keep dreaming on that one.

Darwinsgirl

She will kill it by being clever. ;)

I think most everyone thought it was cool when Arnold was shooting pointing sticks (with a gun powder chaser) at a Predator. 8)

Master Chief

She's wielding a tomahawk with a rope tied to it like she's Kratos.  That's a trained little girl.  It won't take much force for that thing to penetrate Feral's skull or any part of its body. She'll definitely outsmart Feral, heck we may have already seen the beginning of the end of the Pred, with her hiding in the mud and launching her tomahawk.  I'm guessing once its incapacitated, a good scalping would be in order.

BigDaddyJohn

Plus wildlife, Naru's brother and other tribe members, french trappers with guns... There's many things that can wear out Feral throughout the movie.

BlueMarsalis79

Rudiger complains about absolutely everything lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed