New spin on the pistol origin story?

Started by happypred, Jun 18, 2022, 03:57:01 AM

Author
New spin on the pistol origin story? (Read 2,303 times)

Spartansniper619

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Jun 21, 2022, 05:23:47 PMMy theory is that this new predator is either a bad blood or acting outside the clans traditions and Greyback shows up at the end and kills him while not intentionally save the girl.

I don't think it will happen but I'd like that actually.

Showing in his cave/fortune camp or even ship that he has predators skulls or trophies of some sort would be enough to get the point across, no need to expand for hours, it's also an opportunity to have a "Pred vs Pred" fight again, like in Predators but minus the shitty "our super-predator is better than the old one look !" message.

And MOSTLY, it means a Predator end the movie winning in a certain way, not looking that bad to me...

Highland

No way the Pred lives. I can see elder doing an AVP at the end, but that would be weird(ish) since it's already been done.

BigDaddyJohn

Exactly.

Yautja888

Yautja888

Failed opportunity, Grayback first hunt would have been an instant win.
Perhaps he will have a cameo, a post credit scene of something.
I can see them using a pratical suit and a cgi face, apparently no one
can do that kind of facial design anymore except fan made costume makers. :laugh:

Wweyland

What if they do the impossible this time and the Predator lives?
There's a last-minute team-up of Naru and Feral vs. The Poachers.
They already started on the right foot with Feral saving Naru from the bear.

Highland

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 28, 2022, 09:24:12 PMWhat if they do the impossible this time and the Predator lives?
There's a last-minute team-up of Naru and Feral vs. The Poachers.
They already started on the right foot with Feral saving Naru from the bear.

I wouldn't be completely against it, but the threat of the poachers isn't high enough for the Pred to give a toss. Plus we see her camo'd up in the trailer. 

I reckon this is just Predator updated. I'm ok with that also.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed