Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Author
Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th (Read 15,547 times)

SHREK

SHREK

predalien looks awful in the pic     :-\  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I like the predalien design, but not the yellow skin, makes no sense really    :-[  

SHREK

SHREK

i dont like the mandibles, well in some pics the predalien looks pretty good but in most it looks crap, the mandibles look like theyve just been stuck on, makes it look clumsy

SHREK

SHREK

btw does any1 know if  will be able 2 see the clip that was shown at comi con?

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

just great    :)  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

Starkiller HAVE U SEEN THE TRAILER LOOK CLOS U WILL SEE NORM FACEHUGGERS CO OUT OF STATUS TUBES(WHY ARE THEY THERE) MAYBE THE SHIP WAS CARRYING THE LAST EGGS OF THE ALIEN RACE. AND THEY SED THEY'RE MOST EXPERCNED HUNTER   :)     ;)     :D     ;D     :o     8)     ::)     ???     :-\  

Vemados

Vemados

mike what the hell

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Aliens are not to look ugly. If anything, the Predalien should have eroticised the Predator traits, making them look more graceful than how they naturally do.

Venomp2

Venomp2

Same here.

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

SORRY VEMADOS MY KEYBOARD ISN'T WORKING WRITE. EVERYONE IS ASKING WHY THE DREDS, WELL I'M THINKING MYBE THE REASON IS HUMANS ONLY HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF HAIR AND DOS ONLY HAVE HAIR ON THEIR SKIN THE PREDS DREDS ARE A BIG PART OF THEY'R BODYS   ???     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     8)  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

IS ANYONE BUYING THE SICK PSP GAME I KNOW I AM IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST PSP GAME EVER   :)     ;)     :D     ;D     8)     :o     ???  

ALIENS

ALIENS

KK heres an answer for y does a predalien has dreads, it might b ORGANIC unlike human hair made of da same materials as bones. Jus look at da pred's hair, doesnt it look organic.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Damn! And i only got Nov's issue ;ast week. grr cant wait for this issue! yeah i hope they have some more new pics of both Wolf and the Aliens.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Now all I need is a reindeer!!    :)  

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Hope this one is available in the UK! Use to be able to get Fango with ease but I cant find it for shit now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed