Full Predators Casting Revealed

Started by Darkness, Oct 07, 2009, 06:12:02 PM

Author
Full Predators Casting Revealed (Read 15,539 times)

The Demon

The Demon

That certainly wasn't the cast I was expecting.

Mick

Mick

Holy shit, this is f**ked up. How believable is it to have Adrien Brody and Topher Grace go up against a Predator. They may have acting skills, but they do not have the physical presence and badass charisma required to share the screen with a Predator. The people making the decisions on this movie must be on f**king drugs.  I’m sick of my favourite movie creature being molested by hacks.

Steve C

Steve C

Jesus f**king Christ.

FearPeteySodes

I for one think it's awesome. I love the serial killer route for Topher and as a fan of Brody's past work i can't wait to see him in this type of role. I really hope he doesn't bulk up tbh, he would be a great contrast to the rest of the cast as a wirey survivalist.    That said if Topher kills both Venom AND Predator come find me if you want to be part of my linch mob, ill be the guy with the torches.

juergen200885

I don't like Adrien Broday and his nose. He is not a fighter and not a worthy opponent for the predator    :'(    I hope that any of the humans survive...   ;D  

Purebreedalien

I have no idea who anyone is apart from Brody and Grace, and I can't even remember what movies Brody has been in    :P  

mcfranklin

mcfranklin

Mahershalalhashbaz Ali, is a very good actor just watch the 4400 where he plays very decent

Bakub

Bakub

Taktarov is going o leglock the preds or what?!  And WTF is with Brody is he going to do a pinao solo so the preds will use selfdestruction......  Only Trejo is fine with this movie but who knows....

TheTrekman

TheTrekman

Come on guys! We have an Oscar winner actor headlining a Predator film! I like Brody and I think he's a good choice. And look on the bright side, at least it's not Adam Brody... As for Topher Grace. He's the last person you would ever expect to be in a Predator film and that's the idea! When you read the character descriptions, Edwin seems to be the last person you'd expect to be a worthly prey for a Predator. He's supposed to be the most unassuming and the weakling of the group, but in reality this guy's a sick bastard! He's the most dangerous, but you wouldn't know it just by looking at him, and with the right script and the right director (which I'm sure we have both) I think Topher can pull it off.

Alien³

Alien³

I like this line up. Sounds promising.

Pred34

Pred34

Dude u could probably knock down Topher Grace with a bb gun! And as for brody, i think my 10 year old lil brother would have a better chance at beating THE PREDATOR!!!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

...Brody and Topher Grace in a Predator movie?   ....What the f**k?!

JK

JK

And Eva Green must be Isabelle.

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

I like the cast, Adrien Brody is a very good actor, so I bet he will do a good job.

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is truly the best cast for predators in the predator reboot movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed