PS4 / X-Box One?

Started by Xenoscream, Dec 13, 2013, 10:43:34 AM

Author
PS4 / X-Box One? (Read 4,280 times)

Cellien

Cellien

It's possible they do something with the second screen on X1 and PS4 since they both seem to have that ability with phones etc.  Smartglass on my X1 is 1000x better than it was on the 360 (which was super slow).

Snark

Snark

Quote from: Cellien on Mar 20, 2014, 04:59:31 PM
It's possible they do something with the second screen on X1 and PS4 since they both seem to have that ability with phones etc.  Smartglass on my X1 is 1000x better than it was on the 360 (which was super slow).

Maybe have the motion tracker on an app for your phone? Maybe that would make it easier though (cause it blurs the screen normally)? Then again you would have to look away from the TV unless you were holding it up with the TV in sight. Might be a good idea...

They could also have station maps and that code/frequency cracker on the app too.

Actually now that I think of it, that would be kind of cool to use your phone as a tool for this game.

I have used the Battlelog app for Battlefield 4 and it is nice to change your loadouts during the loading screen. Sometimes pulling up the map on the phone comes in handy too.

Cellien

Cellien

Exactly.  If done well, it can at least be a fun/novel way to get your role-play on in greater fashion.  ;)  Like, in Dead Rising 3, you can call and text characters in-game from your phone with the smartglass companion app, heh.

Having a map at the very least could be helpful, in this kind of game. 

Aspie

Aspie

will it be released on the GameCube

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Covenant81 on Mar 19, 2014, 10:38:21 AM
For me it will be on the PS4. Easiest way to play. Just bought a new iMac and i don't think the game will be realesed on OSX. Hope it will.

Talking about PS4 vs One: i think the major difference will be the framerate and/or the resolution just like the acutal games. Old vs Next: by having more power in the next gen CA should use it for the AI of the Alien. It's the only reason that matters. Talking bout graphics, i think there will no major differences beside the dynamic lightning/shadows and texture resolution.

You can't say for sure. The game may get toned down like Dark Souls 2 and Watchdogs.

Jarac

Jarac

If it doesn't flop, definitely getting it for my PS4. Hopefully they make use of the touchpad somehow and the PS app's second screen. Would be neat.

Razz

Razz

PS4 version for me unless I get a PC/ Laptop good enough to run it at max.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

PC hands down. I work better with a Mouse and keyboard.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 14, 2014, 03:14:44 AM
Everyone does once they get used to it.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 14, 2014, 03:34:10 AM

Yeah, I just prefer PC. I can never play too well with a console.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 14, 2014, 03:41:38 AM

I used to be the same, grew up on counter strike betas and TFC, but in my old age I much prefer the console, it took some getting used to but sofa plus huge screen plus great sound system tops it for me.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Xenoscream on Apr 22, 2014, 08:24:34 PM
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 14, 2014, 03:41:38 AM

I used to be the same, grew up on counter strike betas and TFC, but in my old age I much prefer the console, it took some getting used to but sofa plus huge screen plus great sound system tops it for me.
Headphones are a lot better for this type of game, and why couldn't you use speakers and a TV while playing on PC? That's not a good argument for consoles.

elmen

elmen

Xbox One!!
;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed