If you had to choose a new Ripley, who would you pick?

Started by CPL HICKS, Jan 07, 2007, 05:44:33 AM

Author
If you had to choose a new Ripley, who would you pick? (Read 11,874 times)

CPL HICKS

Who in Hollywood today, could be the new Ripley, if they even have another.

FACEBOX

Elizabeth Hurley... no ...umm... Angelina Jolie... no ...umm... wait.... yeah.. Jennifer Garner, maybe Rebecca Romain-Stamos, or Kate Beckinsale! Yes her...Kate! She rocked in Underworld!

Corporal Hicks

Does it had to be Ripley? Can't we have a new female character?

Shaak

Are you asking for a Ripley type character or Ripley herself?

Stay Frosty

if there was a new alien movie then it would probally be a reboot like batman begins

maledoro

Quote from: Stay Frosty on Jan 07, 2007, 06:54:33 PM
if there was a new alien movie then it would probally be a reboot like batman begins
One of the biggest rip-offs the public has allowed to happen to them: "We have no idea how to continue the story! Let's just ignore the other movies!"

As long as people can live with that kind of logic, they deserve to live in their cages that they'll never notice.

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Sienna Guillory - love the film or hate it, she was great in RE Apocalypse. She'd do it well. I don't know if people would accept anyone else as Ripley, but perhaps a new hero.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: maledoro on Jan 07, 2007, 07:41:53 PM
Quote from: Stay Frosty on Jan 07, 2007, 06:54:33 PM
One of the biggest rip-offs the public has allowed to happen to them: "We have no idea how to continue the story! Let's just ignore the other movies!"

As long as people can live with that kind of logic, they deserve to live in their cages that they'll never notice.

I disagree. Batman Begins was awesome, sometimes the best way forward is to start afresh. In the way of Aliens or Predator, I don't think this applies though. Its different. Personally, I don't want any female lead character. Make a change. Make em male.

maledoro

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jan 08, 2007, 03:48:02 PM
I disagree. Batman Begins was awesome, sometimes the best way forward is to start afresh. In the way of Aliens or Predator, I don't think this applies though. Its different. Personally, I don't want any female lead character. Make a change. Make em male.
Well, I guess any realism or credibility toward the Alien movies can be sucked right out of the airlock.

ArchangeL

Paris Hilton.

Meathead320

LoL, Paris Hilton as Ripley; "an alien face fvcked me? That's HOT!!"

You would need a female actor who is tall, around 5'10"-6'2" a decent build for a woman, but not look like she lives in a gym.

She should be young, and a good actor, but not look cute like a little girl.

Mystic Lemons

Hehe, if Paris Hilton could act she'd look pretty cool.

CELTICPRED

I say forget about Ripley and make it a male lead.

As the Ultimate Predator posted.

ShadowPred

There was this one woman who looked a lot like Sigourney but i forgot her name, looked exactly like herin everyway

Redfield

Quote from: ArchangeL on Jan 11, 2007, 05:16:18 AM
Paris Hilton.

lol, thats hilarious!!! why did u say hilton?

and on the male as a lead i say NO!!! having a female as a lead in the alien films was wat made them different (to begin with, now its the norm), so i am strongly against that. if u want a male lead, u got predator and predator 2!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed