How long Xenomorphs live?

Started by (Bad Blood), Sep 08, 2022, 08:27:48 AM

Author
How long Xenomorphs live? (Read 3,045 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 15, 2022, 03:14:55 AMDid SM ever address this matter?
We discussed it while hashing out a Hadley's Hope story but that's all I know from him.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 08, 2022, 10:47:58 AMMy head canon is this: Xenos will remain active untill they capture and impregnate the last of viable hosts in their reach. After that they will enter a state of deep hibernation which makes them as close to immortal as it gets
This is where my head is at.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: OpenMaw on Sep 15, 2022, 02:23:50 AMThe problem I have with the idea that a recon team went out to the derelict is it adds questions of how they ever got back to the colony.

Maybe they didn't. .. but their children did

SiL

SiL

Same way the Jordans did. Not everyone got hugged.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: SiL on Sep 15, 2022, 07:23:51 AMSame way the Jordans did. Not everyone got hugged.

It doesn't seem to read that way in the original treatment. I should have clarified I was referring to the treatments depiction. Of course if you have a 12 person rescue team and eight of em get hugged, you can have the rest doing rescue. It didn't read that way int he treatment. Of course, been a minute since I last read that one.

SiL

SiL

I mean it was a treatment, it wasn't fleshed out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed