Marvel's First Alien Series Announced!

Started by Kailem, Dec 07, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

Author
Marvel's First Alien Series Announced! (Read 273,749 times)

Kailem

Yeah this image was a combination of two individual pages to create this splash and whoever did it didn't line them up too well, so that shouldn't be the case in the actual comic.

skhellter

watch it be the exact same.  :D

SiL

SiL

It's not like that in that printed version. That misalignment goes up the whole page (look at the neck of the frame above it), and from the image of the printed version that's not even where the spine is. It looks like whoever threw together that composite just didn't align them properly.

[cancerblack]

So the hooves have been discussed, but I haven't seen anyone mention the centipede legs on the facehugger tails.

Kradan

:o

SM

SM

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jan 11, 2021, 09:28:43 PM
So the hooves have been discussed, but I haven't seen anyone mention the centipede legs on the facehugger tails.

Goddamnit...

SiL

SiL

I just thought they were spikes. Adding spikes to Aliens is New Alien Breed 101.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Jan 11, 2021, 09:55:47 PM
I just thought they were spikes. Adding spikes to Aliens is New Alien Breed 101.

Yeah, they could be quills of some kind.

Nightmare Asylum

I'm still pretty shocked that Marvel opted to go for a "new strain of Alien" type story for their very first arc.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: skhellter on Jan 11, 2021, 08:01:54 PM
watch it be the exact same.  :D

Hah  :laugh: , no, I don't think something like that would be missed by an Editor on such a landmark comic.

judge death

What have they done to my xenos?! :( facehuggers has hundreds of legs now -.-

SiL

SiL

Adding spikes and extra legs to facehuggers and Aliens in general is by no means new.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: judge death on Jan 11, 2021, 11:48:09 PM
What have they done to my xenos?! :( facehuggers has hundreds of legs now -.-

judge death

first time I can relate to David xD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed