The Predator Home Releases

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Author
The Predator Home Releases (Read 68,904 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Predator-Blu-ray/215671/#Review

Review from Blu-ray.com but it's not massively in-depth.

Good read. I'm happy the blu-ray received high points in video and audio quality... no detriments to find (other than one someone has with the film itself).  I plan on checking out the additional features myself tonight.

I also did an unboxing of sorts myself with the blu-ray / "Art of the Hunt" book combo:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=61167.0

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Here's another and they gave it a decent review:
https://www.avsforum.com/predator-ultra-hd-blu-ray-review-2/

Perfect-Organism

Finally I will have a chance to see this.  With all the negativity surrounding the film I'm going in with super low expectations which hopefully means I will enjoy the film...

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 23, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
Finally I will have a chance to see this.  With all the negativity surrounding the film I'm going in with super low expectations which hopefully means I will enjoy the film...

Why waste your time? The only thing that would have been worst than this, or at least the same level, would have been that bumkamp fan pander he tried to get made.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Dec 24, 2018, 12:38:44 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 23, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Why waste your time?

The same reason I watched it. I had heard and read everything that was awful about it. But sometimes, seeing is believing. There is always a hope that everyone else is wrong, or has failed to see something good in it. That there might be a few things I would enjoy.

I had a basic understanding of what I was in for, and I put my expectations underneath the floor. It didn't help. What I saw blew my expectations straight into the ground and all the way to China. But, someone else might like it. If I hadn't watched it for myself yet, I'd still be wondering if I was missing out on something. I cant blame others for wanting to know.

D88M

D88M

I dont trust any review that does not automatically say that this is one of the worst movies of the year.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: D88M on Dec 24, 2018, 12:46:48 AM
I dont trust any review that does not automatically say that this is one of the worst movies of the year.

I don't trust any reviews, other than those done by AVPGalaxy. Even then, I still have to see for myself.

Original Predator

The movie was crap on the big screen.  Nothing is gonna change when it's on Blu-Ray.  Add as many "special features" as you want. 

It was crap then, it's re-packaged crap now. 

Literally no buzz about this film 2 weeks after it was released.  No one cares about this forgettable film.

Jesscobb

Jesscobb

Worst movie this year.

Perfect-Organism

Was there a single person on here who liked this film??  Come on, have some balls.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I don't hate it. It's entertaining in parts. Does that count?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

There are some scenes I like to watch I wont lie.
That being said, there's a whole lot I feel that could have been changed or done differently to make the movie better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed