Alien Isolation - Cooling Unit (Movie Audio + Zoom Mode)

Started by Serious-Lag, Sep 23, 2017, 04:52:40 AM

Author
Alien Isolation - Cooling Unit (Movie Audio + Zoom Mode) (Read 1,183 times)

Serious-Lag

Serious-Lag

This video is the "Last Survivor" DLC from the "Alien Isolation" game... I added Jimmy Shields' "heartbeat" sample that I had looped from the original film... (Note: The sound switches channels at 0:50 when the character changes direction).

Also, regarding the late Harry Dean Stanton - here is a video I edited showing Jonesy's reaction to Brett's death.
R.I.P. Harry Dean Stanton.

(Details):

1. (0:20) Closeup of Brett looking at the cooling unit. (I also added a secondary reverb echo that you can hear during his entrance). Credits go to Jimmy Shields for the excellent sound work he did on the film.

2. (1:13) Jed Kurzel's score subtlely starts with Brett's shower scene.

3. (1:19): Cuts to overhead shot from "Director's Cut" with Kurzel's track building in intensity.

4. (1:21): Seamless cut back down to 3rd shower scene, and in effect avoids the unnecessary shot of the Alien hanging from the chains in the "Director's Cut".

5. (1:34): Kurzel's theme slowly begins to fade out over the cut between the altered "director's" and "theatrical" version.

6. (2:21): The Alien is about to kill Brett, and when he does - Jonesy is scared shitless.

7. (2:26): Jonesy takes off like a bat out of hell - leaving behind an empty room before Ripley and Parker show up.

8. (2:29) Ending shot that transitions to Parker's reaction in the mess hall.

Credits:
------------------------------------
Original Sound Design: Jimmy Shields (circa 1978-1979)

Music Credits: Sample of "Incubation" by Jed Kurzel from "Alien Covenant".

"Alien" 1979 - Directed by Ridley Scott.

(Work In Progress). The video content that was edited is owned by:
© Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation

Here's my first version of this video:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=v7tchGVId0A

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/SeriousLagMedia

FenGiddel

I liked the edited claw room stuff. Nice 'heartbeat'.   ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed