Alien & Predator Comic-Con 2014 Merchandise

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2014, 07:42:59 PM

Author
Alien & Predator Comic-Con 2014 Merchandise (Read 3,656 times)

Darkness

The 2014 San Diego Comic Convention gets under way tomorrow. Here’s the latest Alien and Predator merchandise you’ll find at the convention. First up we have the Alien ReAction Egg Chamber Playset from Super 7. It’s based around the playsets of the 1970’s and was initially limited to 250 units but because of its popularity, you will be allowed to preorder it on their website in a few hours.

Alien ReAction Egg Chamber Playset Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

Alien ReAction Egg Chamber Playset

Next up we have a 24″ glow in the dark Alien Figure from Gentle Giant. It’s based on the 17″ Kenner Alien figure from the 70’s but they’ve made it bigger and glows in the dark. It will cost $499 and is limited to 250 units.

Alien Figure Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

Alien Figure

There’s a 3.75″ Invisible Predator ReAction Figure from Funko which is $15.

Predator Figure Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

Predator Figure

The 7″ Predator Ahab Figure from NECA will cost you $25 and is limited to 5000 units. Lastly, there’s a limited edition Alien Blu-ray Set with a exclusive cover and lithograph.

Alien Blu-Ray Alien: Covenant: One Year Later - AvP Galaxy Podcast #68

Alien Blu-Ray

Darwinsgirl

Thanks for posting these.

I'd love to have the ALIEN figure from Gentle Giant.  8)  Not withing my budget. :P

I'm curious how much the Super 7  ALIEN ReAction Egg Chamber Playset will cost. They've been pre-selling on ebay for around $200 for the last couple of weeks.

Lots of great ALIEN stuff coming out this year. ;D

Darkness

It's $100 plus shipping.

Corporal Hicks

I don't mind $100. Do they ship outside the states?

Darkness

It appears so but at a cool $60 for postage to UK. It'll take them a few months to make it apparently.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed