Nostromo Logs

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 09, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

Author
Nostromo Logs (Read 5,213 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I've found all but number 8. Has anyone come across this?

Xhan

Xhan

It's in the bar after you turn on the power when you first arrive.

Vrastal

Vrastal

I dint know how many i have, my steam achievement tracker says i have all of them, and all of the logs..

so im at a loss

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xhan on Oct 09, 2014, 08:27:14 PM
It's in the bar after you turn on the power when you first arrive.

That terminal only had normal archives on it. Although 10 (I think) is at the other end of that area.

Quote from: Nazrel on Oct 09, 2014, 08:42:18 PM
I dint know how many i have, my steam achievement tracker says i have all of them, and all of the logs..

so im at a loss

If you go in your map in-game and then click the little play icon you can see all the archives and logs you've collected.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

I'm still waiting for my per-ordered copy of 'Alien Isolation' to turn up in the post (it's maddening), so I have precisely zero Nostromo logs.  I must say that said logs are one of things that I'm most looking forward to in the game.  For those of you who've already played the game (i.e. everyone but myself); how interesting are the Nostromo logs?  Also, what are the actors performances like, all these years later?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I'm wondering if it's on the freight level - it's the only place I haven't been able to re-explore.

Dowly

Dowly

Any change to get transcripts of the logs once you've collected them all? While I loved the game, I can't really be bothered to go exploring for them.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Hicks at what stage of the game do you go exploring for them?

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 09, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

http://www.trueachievements.com/a191313/archivist-achievement.htm?showguides=1

"In the Gemini Exoplanet Solutions Manufacture & Distribution, there is an Ore processing area with a ladder to take you towards a room on the right that requires an upgraded Ion Torch to enter."

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dowly on Oct 10, 2014, 01:57:30 PM
Any change to get transcripts of the logs once you've collected them all? While I loved the game, I can't really be bothered to go exploring for them.

Sure. There's nothing particularly amazing in there - just bits and pieces.

Quote from: Xenoscream on Oct 10, 2014, 08:25:07 PM
Hicks at what stage of the game do you go exploring for them?

I've been exploring after the Anesidora, after I've got the Ion Welder and Level 3 Hacker.

Quote from: Mr2Boosted on Oct 11, 2014, 04:57:27 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 09, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

http://www.trueachievements.com/a191313/archivist-achievement.htm?showguides=1

"In the Gemini Exoplanet Solutions Manufacture & Distribution, there is an Ore processing area with a ladder to take you towards a room on the right that requires an upgraded Ion Torch to enter."

Could have sworn I've already been up there but I'll have a gander. Thanks.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

have you kept a separate save to explore on?

One of the slight annoyances of the PS4 is you seem to only have you current, last and mission saves.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I've only found one so far, and it was Dallas talking about Ash replacing his usual Science Officer. Interesting, if not exactly revelatory.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Has anybody gotten all 151 archive logs? I still need 6, and all the guides are either incomplete or skip the ones I need.

PsyKore

PsyKore

I wonder if someone could upload the Nostromo logs so I could listen to them. I'm missing a few.

Taxemic

Taxemic

I don't even know where to start for these. Thing I'll do it on my second play through but I may wait for a completed guide.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed