New AvPR Scenes

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

Author
New AvPR Scenes (Read 11,258 times)

venomp2

venomp2

just saw the swimming pool scene on tv. A LOT better quality on the tv. and that scene is edited.

Yautja88

Yautja88

Why bitching the CGI when it comes from youtube (very poor quality)? Wait to see it on TV or even better in theaters!    :P  

Loved the Pool Attack.  Classic horror.  I love the way they filmed the alien in that scene.  Just bits and pieces.  That's what makes it scary.  Its great too cuz you can't see the ADI alien design that well.  Hopefully it will be like that through most of the movie.  I couldn't see the sewer scene.  Too dark.  Overall looks good.  Just keep those ADI design aspects in the dark.    ;)  

Agree with you Ash   :(  

Warchant-D  I totally disagree with you.  Its not realism that makes these movies scary.  Its making the people react to the circumstances in a way that people wouldn't really react.  Also lots of bad CG and adding comedy.  You know, stupid one liners like "you are one ugly m***er f***er."  Oh yeah and changing the original design of the alien, like the trap jaw ADI alien mouth and the different dorsal tubes and the huge neck to conceal the mechanics of the trap jaw mouth.  These are the things that allow us to suspend our disbelief and get that nostalgic feeling.  Its a good thing FOX is in charge.  We can always count on them to come through for us    ::)  

roguepl

roguepl

Tam da da dam, CHET, to the rescue!

ironpredator

ironpredator

>:D   woah man that thing is so cool. Wolf you rock

Firetnk   "I want the colonal Marines back for the 3rd Avp film"   Fu**ing eh right!!  You are definately speaking my language!!  I say put Ripley, Hicks and Newt back on the Sulaco and make A3 and AR just extended cryosleep nightmares.  Its a problem in cryo cuz you can't wake up.  Just show fast flashes of what happened in the other movies (well, maybe not AR) and then add some new stuff.  Show flashes from A1.  Then show the screen by the cryotube saying "Nightmare suppressant activated."  Then you see Ripley calm down in the tube.  They get back to earth and a bunch of time passes to account for their age.  Then get Hicks back!!!  He'll be older but so what.  It will fit with the story.  Then maybe they won't kill him immediately this time    ::)   I think it could be done realistically if done right.  Can you imagine Hicks in AVP 3.  OMG.  It has to be Michael Beihn too!!  Oh wait, we're talking about FOX.  Sorry, impossible.     ::)  

Semaka

Semaka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTfd4H3m4nU  Look at this! A video with scenes from the sewer, the rooftop battle (Dallas shooting some aliens) and a scene in the hive, where Chet appears behind Wolf, and kicks him, and them comes next to him)

"I want the colonal Marines back for the 3rd Avp film"   If they do this you watch.  FOX will ask ADI to change the design of the pulse rifle and the smartgun.  Oh yeah and if Hicks did come back FOX would have him hit by a car and die in the opening scene or else they would get a different actor.  Sad but true.      :P  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Cool.   :)  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

What the f**k predalien = chet ?????

Semaka

Semaka

That's what the brother's call her. If you were a fan you should have known that by now

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

great clip SEMAKA, you can see the fight a lot clearer in that. im lovin' the part where chet hits wolf towards the beems and he just manages to spin and shoot them off the wall!

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

WOA! i jst saw the predator med-kit scene where it shoots the guys head off, its gr8.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed