Noah Hawley's Alien is gearing up for production

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 12, 2023, 08:38:37 PM

Author
Noah Hawley's Alien is gearing up for production (Read 16,181 times)

Gimitko

Scott's Blade Runner show for Amazon starts filming on July 17 and wraps in Spring 2024, if anyone is interested. Production time frame for the Alien show likely to be very similar.

Ingwar

Any source on this? By wrapping in Spring 2024 you mean post-production as well?

Gimitko

Gimitko

Quote from: Ingwar on Jan 17, 2023, 09:28:20 PMAny source on this? By wrapping in Spring 2024 you mean post-production as well?
I am referring to filming itself:
https://moviesr.net/p-sci-fi-series-blade-runner-2099-begins-filming-in-summer-2023-at-amazon

It reportedly has 10 episodes and a high budget, the time frame makes sense.

Ingwar

I've never heard of Midgard Times. How legit is this? If I'm not mistaken nobody else (including Irish websites) has reported this news.

S.E.B.

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Jan 13, 2023, 05:27:25 AMIs it likely well see the Fede Alverez Alien Romulus film on Hulu in mid 2024 and perhaps the Noah Hawley Alien TV series premier on Hulu later that year perhaps, Wonder if they'll be any cross promotion between the two projects? But it's very likely there to be separate and stand alone.

I think it would be pretty intriguing if they reference each other in one way or another. Maybe not in an overt kind way, but some subtle hints here and there would definitely be give these new additions some extra oomph.

Sabres21768

Quote from: Tusky on Jan 12, 2023, 11:43:48 PMIts about time we had some ALIEN news.
Not familiar with either of these gentleman but who knows?
Not the ALIEN5 movie i was hoping for but i remain skeptical even though Sir Sir Ridley Scott is involved.

Please no AI crap in the forefront of the script.

And for godamn sake.

No stupid robot creates  the ALIEN as the space jokey already made them centuries ago.

Sgt Stevens
NZCM

100% this!

Enjoy

Enjoy

Will the queen royal jelly as a drug be in the show?

Corporal Hicks

I still stand by the accelerant being the franchise's live action version of the royal jelly - in terms of a story device - so I don't think we'll see the royal jelly.

Kane's other son

I wouldn't mind the facehugger injecting the host with a variant of the black goo that combines with the host's DNA, instead of impregnating them with an embryo.

BlueMarsalis79

You mean Plagarius Praepotens?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2023, 06:40:36 AMI still stand by the accelerant being the franchise's live action version of the royal jelly - in terms of a story device - so I don't think we'll see the royal jelly.

Well, any idea if the live action version of the royal jelly might appear? ;)  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As far as I'm aware, no. But that's not a certainty by any stretch.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 03, 2023, 11:12:56 AMYou mean Plagarius Praepotens?

I really do love PP. Loved it reintroducing this concept.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Enjoy on Jan 31, 2023, 12:32:50 AMWill the queen royal jelly as a drug be in the show?

I bet with the right dose you can party hard all night! 😅👉👈

Corporal Hicks

Nothing particularly much or new - https://www.cbr.com/noah-hawley-alien-series-update/

QuoteSpeaking to TVLine, FX chief John Landgraf shared that Hawley has finished the scripts and is in "active preproduction" on Season 1 of his Alien series. "That's gearing up for production this year," Landgraf added. According to the FX boss, Hawley has also met with his production designer and will begin shooting Alien after he completes Fargo Season 5.

Ingwar

Season 1? I thought it was limited series only, unless they just call it season 1 as it's technically first season.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed