NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,206,626 times)

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

It's ugly but there's plenty of ugly humans with some f'd up grills so it doesn't bother me. It's just a really Ugly mother f**ker  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Aug 15, 2020, 02:51:12 PM
It's just a really Ugly mother f**ker  :laugh:

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Aug 15, 2020, 02:51:12 PM
It's ugly but there's plenty of ugly humans with some f'd up grills so it doesn't bother me. It's just a really Ugly mother f**ker  :laugh:
Must've been one of those preds that came out of the womb deformed. A face even a mother struggles to love.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Well...I like it...a lot.
I love a little difference now and then. Otherwise they'd all look the same and get boring quickly.

Master

Master

True. I love the concept and NECA version too. I'd gladly see this particular redesign on big screen.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ditto, I don't mind seeing variation in Predators.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2020, 06:33:13 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE! No many humans look alike (though some sayings "Somewhere in the world is your double" - I feel sorry for the poor F-er who looks like me), so why should Yautja look identical - love the neca backstory for racial groups from distinct environments of the Yautja homeworld.
I am looking forward to picking up a couple of the Ultimate Scout Predator (one to keep as Scout, one for custom) - my wallet hates me. If neca eventually makes Ultimate versions of the Super Predators, I would love to see what they come up with for the unmasked faces of both Falconer and Tracker.

Plus my Alpha Predator has arrived it is... "Permission to sqeeeeeeeeeeee!"
I wonder if Neca would do non-Predators in a 'prey wave' ie. an Amengi (Predator concept), a River Ghost, etc. would make fun additions (plus how awesome for fan-made dioramas)

426Buddy

426Buddy

How many humans have a completely different jaw bone structure?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 18, 2020, 03:15:17 PM
Deformed ones. lol

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And Voodoo Magic's hero of the day is....

426Buddy

426Buddy

:laugh:

Same thing when  ADI says that. Its like yeah, predator 2 is how you do the same species different race/clan thing. Not making it look like their mandibles are broken or just not working right.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

How many Yautja are also human though?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 18, 2020, 10:40:15 PM

How many Yautja are also human though?

Well if one side of the argument can reference humans then why not the other? I was responding to the below quote, which I hear often.

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Aug 18, 2020, 12:03:41 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 18, 2020, 06:33:13 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE! No many humans look alike (though some sayings "Somewhere in the world is your double" - I feel sorry for the poor F-er who looks like me), so why should Yautja look identical - love the neca backstory for racial groups from distinct environments of the Yautja homeworld.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 18, 2020, 11:36:44 PM
Well if one side of the argument can reference humans then why not the other?

;D

Kradan

Kradan

Well, then we need Predator with sunglasses. Or purple hair. Make 'em as human as possible !

Tbh, I don't mind that design but can't say I'm in love with it either. I imagine mandibles as tool for grabbing or biting things (and I was extra happy when The Predator actually showed that in lab sequence). The design looks interesting - I just can't see these mandibles being useful at all. Maybe, he actually has a deformed jaw as a consequene of some previous hunts ? Maybe some Xeno punched him in the face ? Or Predkiller ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed