Predator Masks and Blades

Started by Darkness, Jun 25, 2004, 08:21:18 PM

Author
Predator Masks and Blades (Read 15,697 times)

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Yeah, or that'd make the Facehugger a Necrophiliac.    ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

yeah would not work i think. would be cool tho, imagine that, every dead bodys could be hosts, maybe even bodys that were already used. That would put the aliens to the invincable level. like 3000000000000000000 aliens at same time. Man would be wicked. Wont work

WhiteRabbitObject

WhiteRabbitObject

The pred that's being 'shredded' by the numerous aliens is the 'celtic' pred that is assumed to be the lead predator character. Why would he die then or get facehugged if he's the main pred?

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

back to the mask thing...  if you slow-motion the end scene of Predator 2 (where all the predators reveal themselves to Glover in their ship) you see a predator (very briefly) wearing what appears to be the same mask as the "Celtic predator." i only have the crappy original dvd, so it isnt real clear, but it looks like the same mask to me...any ideas?

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Ya YodasEvilTwin, i noticed that guy to the first day i saw one of the featurettes i watched pred 2 again because i thought that mask looked familiar but there are slight differences.If any of these new preds the one with the gill like structures on his mask looks like 1 of em in pred 2.Now if you dont know wich the 'gill' pred is look at the 1 thats face to face with the alien in the features/trailers and onn the right side of the celtic pred in the scene were the 3 of emm walk up to the glowing red/pink alter thngy in the trailer.Also WhiteRabbitObject you say that its the celtic pred getting mauled by the aliens, but the scene is so quick how the hell can you even tell.?And as for the bishop thing hes obviously a more advanced model with red fluids instead of the tipical white milky kind, and I realy find it hard to believe that any human being could take a blow likke that to the side of the head with a metal rench or what ever it was and then get up and act as if it didnt happen, come on people sharpen up.But props to the bunch of you smart enough to figure that 1 out for your selves along with Lance Hen. saying himself that he played an android in alien 3 and once he heard the story and character paul wanted him to play jumped at the oppertunity because he knows that it coinsides with all of the other facts through the alien series and that he was indeed a more advanced version of his robotic self with red blood incase ripley was to think he was an other android.

the alien master

the alien master

hey.. i reember someone mentioning the alien not being able to gestate within a dead host.. that is actually under question. in the Anchorpoint essays it mentions that the aliens are perhaps able to survive under those conditions for a short period of time making them adaptable to many situations. .. in alien 3 for example.. the alien was actually suppose dto be in newt and it then crawls out of newt and enters ripley but they cut that otu and changed it. but that is qhere that came from.

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

That's absolutely true, I'm pretty sure it's the same mask.  I took a still of it actually and put it side by side, it is not the exact same one.  It's very close though, the mouth piece is pretty much identical, the predator in AvP's mask has smooth lines on the top while the one in Predator 2's is some what ridged.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

talkin  about the wrist blades...pred technoligy is more advaneds than humans obiusley.. but in pred one when the pred traps arnies head with the blade its a lot wider, now mabey im right well hopefully i am but im guessing that preds blades can come out as thhey want them, like  setting to what they want,, either that or its a bad mistake witch i hope not lol

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

obviusley* advansed* lol

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

another thing about dead hosts, in alien ash said that the face hugger was keeping kane alive,maybie if the host hasnt been dead long that a face hugger could bring them back to life?? else why would aliens kill?? i know for food as such but it would make sence if they could :-)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i know ash was lieing through is teeth to for the resions we all know lol

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

ye when u look at the blades when they are either side of arnies head u can see where they come out that they are wider but i wouldnt say it was a mistake as u can see where they are extended its almost like a V shape where they come out.

Maurice \"HopeOfTheFuture\" Huijs

Maurice \"HopeOfTheFuture\" Huijs

Anout the Facehugger/Predator. I always believed that the mask protected the Predator from a Facehugger. Now, in the new trailer, there\'s a shot where Alien uses his tail to tackle a Predator. It could be in that scene where the Predator is vulnerable, that the mask \"falls\" of the Predator\'s face and a facehugger jumps at it. (I said \"falls\" off since Predator\'s mask don\'t go off easy, with all those cables and wires). I don\'t believe the theory of facehuggers impregnating dead people, since the Alien embryo needs the DNA and other stuff from the host to grow. If the host is dead, the Alien embryo can\'t use some othe host\'s resources, so it can\'t grow.  Another reason to prove the Alien embryo needs a living hosts: in the original Alien3 story, the facehugger impregnated Newt, but she drowned. While she drowned, the Alien embryo jumped out of her mouth and crawled into Ripley\'s. The official Alien 3 comic still has this scene (it\'s also the reason why Ripley has a VERY sore throat): http://www.planetavp.com/al/Alien3/DeletedScenes/a3out1p1.jpg

Terhou

Terhou

Longer Wristblades look cooler   8)  than the previous version i think.Also they may do more damage.I think facehuggers are able to hug unconscious Predators even when they have masks cause Yautja are so aggressive.

Terhou

Terhou

i meant without their masks.sorry my bad   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed