AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 20,293 times)

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

i am already thinking of AvP /// which has a 100.000.000$+ budget because of the commercial success of AvP2 this year... now wouldn't that be cool?!    ;D     :D     ;D   but if this turns out to be true, the 3rd installement has to be directed by the brothers strause once again! ...just like michael bay being also responsible for Transformers 2 (2009) (hopefully!)...    8)  

Champiionser

Champiionser

Just talking about upcoming trailers for avp2 makes me happier.

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

by the way guys... i really appreciate that you like my name i picked as a guest in the second comment above! LOL    ;D   maybe all of us should start cheering a lil bit more! ^_^ AvP2 ! ! !

Champiionser

Champiionser

BTW i have noticed the pred on the right of the site logo.Looks way better and the pic is very clear.

Gazz

Gazz

Well we're promised again.   I wont beleive it till I see it.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

LOL true true! Hold on, let me sign out...

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

Cameron , Spielberg , Bay , [...] Strause?!?! my answer is: Yup!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

I like Greg & Colin too

I like Greg & Colin too

Greg and Colin are f*cking awesome!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ya know MovieSeekeR, if AsvP kicks my ass, which Im sure it will at this moment, with all the leakage of positive things, then they will be some of my favorite directors. Right up there with Fincher, Carpenter, Cameron, Scott, Tarantino, Rodriguez. Fincher would be my favorite. I love dark films a'la Fight Club.

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

@ Pvt. Hicks: i'm absolutely sure that they won't disappoint us with their first 'feature' as directors. and if it should be the success i'm suggesting right now, their names will become huge in hollywood... believe me!   ;)   AvP2 could be their ultimate breaktrogh! (even though it's their first real film)   ;D  

shrek

shrek

this is gonna b kick ass! only wish they could show it 2moro     :-\   hopefully they dnt show 2 much cus we still wanna b surprised   ;D   and even when we have seen the trailer we still gotta wait 5 months for the movie    :(   but anyway cnt wait for the trailer hopfully the pred kicks sum alien ass his mask should look even cooler   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Unknown

Unknown

I just hope it is at least a 120 minute film that takes it\'s time and doesn\'t rush through like most films of today, do that and I\'ll be happy!

SHREK

SHREK

By the way what does red band and green band mean??    :)  

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

@ SiL.: then i hope you haven't seen the Simpsons Movie so far... it's really disappointing regarding the actual screenplay time! (only 77 minutes...)   ;)  

Cellien

Cellien

Uh oh.. people are going crazy with the names...    :D   LOL@"SiL likes the pee pee"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed