NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 838,161 times)

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2015, 07:46:22 AM
Not enough shelf room.

Yup.  I totally get that feeling.  I know what that's like.  I have waaaay too many alien action figures in my study now.   I still want to get those Series 6 Neca 'ALIEN: Isolation' figures regardless of not having adequate room for them right now.  I gotta either cull... or re-organise. 

Well, I aint gonna cull; and I'm too lazy to re-organise.  lol...

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Series 5 is due out this week. http://necaonline.com/53338/blog/news-and-announcements/shipping-this-week-aliens-series-5-action-figures/?utm_campaign=shipblog08102015&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 30, 2015, 06:35:29 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2015, 07:46:22 AM
Not enough shelf room.

Yup.  I totally get that feeling.  I know what that's like.  I have waaaay too many alien action figures in my study now.   I still want to get those Series 6 Neca 'ALIEN: Isolation' figures regardless of not having adequate room for them right now.  I gotta either cull... or re-organise. 

Well, I aint gonna cull; and I'm too lazy to re-organise.  lol...

-Windebieste.

Just gonna have to put up more shelves! lol

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

So I went to my S/O's house and she ran out super excited and shoved a box in my face. Inside the box was the NECA Queen, I had no idea this beast was coming or that she had even planned on getting me one. If the plan wasn't already to marry her it would be now.

I have no idea where to put her right now though!

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Awww, that's awesome!

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

The 'Queen Attack Bishop' figure should have included his lower half too surely,instead of an egg and face hugger?And what happened to the quarter scale Big Chap figure?

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks reasonably sized too!

bobby brown

bobby brown

using the same computer as in the background. :laugh:

Wonder what figure it will be featured with?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

that Alien Isolation Xeno is Bitchin! I always liked the digigrade leg design for aliens. I just hope this one will have a display stand like the runner did to help hold it up.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Quote from: bobby brown on Aug 24, 2015, 09:49:22 AM
using the same computer as in the background. :laugh:

Wonder what figure it will be featured with?

The way the prototype looks it might be a Kenner remake? Which would be seriously awesome, i had always wanted the queen facehugger kenner figure when i was a kid.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Just got Series 5 in the mail from http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/default.aspx and they are all really great looking in box. A couple have the paper insert shifted slightly so that's a slight downside but I hope to get a couple duplicates so that I can open which ever has the worst look "in box."

Alien Isolation figures look incredible. I loved the game so much and I really wanted NECA to do the figures and by gum they're doing them. The only thing I wanted that isn't currently scheduled is the Working Joe, which I was really surprised at. 2 versions of Amanda and Stompy... why not the jumpsuit Amanda and Stompy and Working Joe? Oh well, can't have it all. Randy has mentioned a possibility of doing the androids from the game so there's hope.

Big Chap 1/4 scale... I missed out on the original release and was tempted to purchase one on eBay for around $70. I am so glad they are remaking not only this classic figure, but the original Predator in 1/4 scale as well. Timing is kinda crappy for the budget but that's my only negative comment. :)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

When is the new 1/4 Big Chap due out? It's taking forever, as usual....

ts124

ts124

Quote from: StayFrosty on Sep 01, 2015, 01:49:45 AM
A couple weeks Neca said... My most anticipated release and it was supposed to come out in june.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 01, 2015, 12:09:29 AM
Alien Isolation figures look incredible. I loved the game so much and I really wanted NECA to do the figures and by gum they're doing them. The only thing I wanted that isn't currently scheduled is the Working Joe, which I was really surprised at. 2 versions of Amanda and Stompy... why not the jumpsuit Amanda and Stompy and Working Joe? Oh well, can't have it all. Randy has mentioned a possibility of doing the androids from the game so there's hope.

Has he spoke specifically about the Joes? I'd love a Joe too!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2015, 07:46:17 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Sep 01, 2015, 12:09:29 AM

Has he spoke specifically about the Joes? I'd love a Joe too!
Me too Hicks! Just as frustrating of a foe as the Xenomorph. Yes he did mention it a long time ago. I do believe both myself and Twitter user CobraShadowJoes asked about the possibility. His reply, and I'm paraphrasing, was "if there's enough interest" which I read as This will be a future character we do but you must make the Isolation series a massive success to show a direct interest in more figures from the game...

I will def get Series 6, one complete set and one each of Amanda and Stompy... well maybe a few a Stompy :)

Technically, Stompy is a unique design, a hybrid of Big Chap and AvP and it's marvelous IMO
Quote from: ts124 on Sep 01, 2015, 02:17:05 AM
Quote from: StayFrosty on Sep 01, 2015, 01:49:45 AM
A couple weeks Neca said... My most anticipated release and it was supposed to come out in june.
Def a hugely (literally) anticipated piece for myself!!! This one is spouting better articulation as well as a more refined paint job.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed