"When Shane Hits That Tone There’s Nothing Like it" - Thomas Jane Talks The Predator

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 29, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Author
"When Shane Hits That Tone There’s Nothing Like it" - Thomas Jane Talks The Predator (Read 5,185 times)

Huggs

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jun 30, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
Don't forget Dirty Laundry (is it?)  A brilliant Punisher short/fan movie that Thomas Jane made, it had Ron Pearlman in as well.

I remember that. It was great. To me, he will always be the true punisher.

OpenMaw

His work in Punisher, Thursday, The Mist and Deep Blue Sea are the reason I seek him out. He was the reason I watched The Expanse.

I've honestly been retroactively bummed we didn't get to see Jane's version of Rick from Walking Dead.

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 01, 2018, 12:43:20 AM
His work in Punisher, Thursday, The Mist and Deep Blue Sea are the reason I seek him out. He was the reason I watched The Expanse.

I've honestly been retroactively bummed we didn't get to see Jane's version of Rick from Walking Dead.

I never knew that was a thing. What a trip. I'm sure he would've been terrific. Even though the show really needs to end, Rick leaving would make room for another good character. I'd start watching again if he took over.

I'm suddenly reminded of Scott Glenn's S.O.A. pilot. When he was the first actor cast as Clay Morrow, and they filmed the entire first episode with him as Clay. God I'd love to see it. It'll never see daylight though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed