The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,227 times)

azamultic

azamultic

Man, that's sene where Quinn aiming from the door of the bus reminds me of the Predator 2 where Harrigan was driving and looking from the door hole. Also the whole scene in the bus remind me of the helicopter scene in Predator 1  ;D
Did anybody noticed whats up with Upgrade skin?

Also about complainings about thermal vision without a mask, is everybody cool woth the same mistake in Predator 2?

SiL

SiL

Predators see thermal without a mask. In the first movie they had to douse the jungle down with ice water and get the actors to stand next to a fire to get them to register properly; what you see at the end is basically what the cameras actually saw without any mucking around.

Firestorm

Firestorm

I shouldn't watch this, seen so much already and the movie is so close, don't want to ruin anymore for myself.

Argh so hard not to hit the link 😂

von

von

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 04, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
I shouldn't watch this, seen so much already and the movie is so close, don't want to ruin anymore for myself.

Argh so hard not to hit the link 😂

Haha I know how you feel but there aren't too many new scenes! Just a right amount of fresh stuff to whet your appetite even more!

Jesscobb

Jesscobb

If they removed the hybrid, just had it about the pred escaping.. bet it would be a good movie.

Still Collating...

Quote from: SiL on Aug 04, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
Predators see thermal without a mask. In the first movie they had to douse the jungle down with ice water and get the actors to stand next to a fire to get them to register properly; what you see at the end is basically what the cameras actually saw without any mucking around.

That's so cool, I never knew this! Didn't imagine it was that hot out there. So that case is basically like the first encounter with the hive in Aliens?

von

von

Just noticed that Upgrade's mandibles are closed in this latest TV spot

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: von on Aug 04, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
I noticed that as well, I'm thinking it's gonna look more like the NECA figure when the movie comes out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I see they're still including the removed APC segments. Why?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 04, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
I see they're still including the removed APC segments. Why?

That's just how trailers work.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

I'm all for some humour in this movie, but if it can't take itself seriously when it needs to, there's gonna be a problem.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Aug 04, 2018, 05:36:43 AM
That's Nebraska's death scene.

And also Nettles'.
It seems that 'only' the Military and APC scenes are cut out, the other stuff remained.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 04, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Aug 04, 2018, 05:36:43 AM
That's Nebraska's death scene.

And also Nettles'.
It seems that 'only' the Military and APC scenes are cut out, the other stuff remained.

Not the case, trailer stuff could still be full of pre-reshoots material.

In effect, especially for those of us that have not read the leaked script; the trailer is merely a proof of concept.

ace3g

ace3g

I did notice in the spot that Munn's character is holding a rifle/grenade launcher combo similar to what Dutch used in P1.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: von on Aug 04, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Additionally, there is the plasmacaster on Fugitive's shoulder in that scene. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed