Predator DLC Teased for COD: Ghosts [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 28, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

Author
Predator DLC Teased for COD: Ghosts [Updated] (Read 20,298 times)

Cal427eb

Quote from: bloodinthemud on Mar 30, 2014, 08:28:34 PM
COD is the best series ever invented.

I have purchased stock in Sega so that they can continue to make the cod games. I like Conquest and rush game modes the best.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

AVPG Quotes thread?

Cal427eb

I don't know. I can't tell if srs.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Cal427eb

Damn, that Predator looks like shit.

JungleHunter87

Yeah...Thats, uh, thats a thing. ???

robbritton

Ok, so clearly culturally there are a lot of problems with COD. Limited ideas, tedious machismo and a maddening online community have stripped it of any artistic cache it may have ever had. HOWEVER, i remember playing the Vietnam levels in (I think) Black Ops and thinking how good a Predator game it would be to be stalking through the jungle with this thing following you... If it manages to be anything like that it may be worth getting a second hand copy for shrapnel and then getting the dlc. COD games are irritating, but they are playable. Think I might bite the bullet and see. I can always take it back to CEX if it's pants.

blood.

Cal427eb

Still can't tell if srs

Crazy Rich

Looks neat because it's Predator and all, but I'm not buying the game over it.

Vrastal

I hate cod, looks like they are trying to expand their ideas, but still a crappy series.

szkoki

szkoki

Looks shit?? Lol, idiots, have you played it? Looks damn cool so far. Even that vs. monsters part.

And you not getting the whole idea here. Might try it because of these 2 game modes, eager to see what the Spec Ops can do with it's force against these creatures. Lets just wait for some feedback and and lets not be sobbish.

Dark Passenger

QuoteLooks shit?? Lol, idiots, have you played it?

Truer words have never been spoken..

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Apr 01, 2014, 11:47:08 AM

We've played Call of Duty and it was shit so it's safe to assume that this will also be shit.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 01, 2014, 01:40:39 PM
Quote from: Dark Passenger on Apr 01, 2014, 11:47:08 AM

We've played Call of Duty and it was shit so it's safe to assume that this will also be shit.

I've played them all since Finest Hour, Ghost is the first CoD that I've decided to just pass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed