News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,196 times)

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2016, 12:16:08 PM
Yeah but I enjoy it. And I don't want to miss out on the trailer as it hits!

Speaking of, someone tweeted TrailerTrack asking them if they'd heard anything about the Covvie trailer.

QuoteNo news yet but expecting it this month. #AlienCovenant

https://twitter.com/trailertrack/status/806471751098101761

I've been checking them too, was expecting them to know something to be honest. Surely it can't be imminent then can it? Doesn't it need to be classified and everything? Or can it literally just show up? Maybe we won't actually see it until Assassins Creed, the trailer marketplace is absolutely saturated as it is. Maybe Fox are purposely missing it

Corporal Hicks

Classification can come as closely as the day before. Perhaps they're waiting for all the other big trailers to come out and drop it at the end of the splurge?

lv_226

Not to sound redundant, but the field is a little saturated as it is. However, anticipation for this film is pretty high (in the circles I run in at least). I was kind of hoping that Fox would just drop it on us out of nowhere, but it seems that there are ways to track the release of trailers now. What I really don't want is what movie studios have been doing as of late, the latest being The Mummy, and releasing a teaser for the teaser trailer. Which brings up another question, will this be the full release trailer and not a teaser?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 07, 2016, 03:02:13 PM
What I really don't want is what movie studios have been doing as of late, the latest being The Mummy, and releasing a teaser for the teaser trailer. Which brings up another question, will this be the full release trailer and not a teaser?

It'll no doubt happened. Prometheus did a week or so of teasers before the trailer actually came out. Spider-man just did it too.

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2016, 03:11:54 PM
What I really don't want is what movie studios have been doing as of late, the latest being The Mummy, and releasing a teaser for the teaser trailer. Which brings up another question, will this be the full release trailer and not a teaser?

It'll no doubt happened. Prometheus did a week or so of teasers before the trailer actually came out. Spider-man just did it too.

You're right Corporal, I had just forgotten about that. Ah, memories..

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2016, 03:11:54 PM

I'm expecting things like those corridor gifs we got earlier this year. Little teases over a period of several days to build-up anticipation.

I think what we'll then get is a teaser trailer just over 1 minute long. The actual full length trailers will probably only start coming out about 3 months before the cinematic release.

Corporal Hicks

With some mega-trailer on Alien Day.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Sci-Fi thriller Life is scheduled to be released on March 24 (May before) and Annabelle 2 is pushed to August (May before). Afraid of Xenos? :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Speaking of, someone tweeted TrailerTrack asking them if they'd heard anything about the Covvie trailer.

They've elaborated a bit and now say it will likely be released with Assassin's Creed or Passengers rather than Rogue One.

Quote@3cinematographe might already be too packed before R1. Could be with Assassin's Creed/Passengers

https://twitter.com/trailertrack/status/806476688913743873

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 07, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

They've elaborated a bit and now say it will likely be released with Assassin's Creed or Passengers rather than Rogue One.

Quote@3cinematographe might already be too packed before R1. Could be with Assassin's Creed/Passengers

https://twitter.com/trailertrack/status/806476688913743873

Figured as much, so does that mean maybe next week internet debut??

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Possibly. Passengers (no relation to me) will release on December 21, Assassins Creed on December 14. They should release the trailer on the internet at least a day before the cinematic release or risk having low-grade bootleg footage finding it's way online.

Corporal Hicks

I'm still thinking they'll go with Creed. It's Fox and it's Fassbender.

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2016, 06:07:49 PM
I'm still thinking they'll go with Creed. It's Fox and it's Fassbender.

Same here. It sounds very obvious.

Pvt. Himmel

Yeah can't wait!!

DorkiDori

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed