Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 75,655 times)

oberonqa

oberonqa

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 29, 2016, 05:22:32 AM
Sorry chaps, Fox legal have asked me to remove the images from the news post. They still seem to be at the original source for now. I added them to the first post as a backup.

Hehe.... thank goodness for the "Save Image As..." option in just about any browser.  <<grin>>

Scott

Scott

They're gone, but I'm happy with what we've seen thus far. The designs are the most Giger-esque since Alien. Hard to be mad about that. I just really hope we haven't seen the big bad.

BonesawT101

Quote from: Scott on Oct 29, 2016, 09:07:51 AM
They're gone, but I'm happy with what we've seen thus far. The designs are the most Giger-esque since Alien. Hard to be mad about that. I just really hope we haven't seen the big bad.
I have a strong feeling that we havent.

Necronomicon II

lol yeah no way.

Glaive

Glaive

So...we have the images for 24 hours before they order the 'cease and desist'?

Either someone isn't doing their job right...or someone IS doing their job right... ;)

John Doe

Ridley returning to his love for Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Those bones, walls, looks like a mix of TCM and Hills have eyes.

Love it !!!.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 29, 2016, 10:48:16 AM

Either someone isn't doing their job right...or someone IS doing their job right... ;)

Ephemer Nine

Quote from: Scott on Oct 29, 2016, 12:56:22 AM
I'm actually really excited about this film. I haven't been this excited for a film in a long time. I personally think Ridley is setting this all up to be a demiurge/Gnostic tale of creation and perversion. Is David's fate ultimately to become the demiurge? He's an isolated artificial monstrosity that is molding matter, creating life, and maybe his ultimate creation will be to give himself eternal life through the birth of a creature that can reproduce. Interesting and thought provoking stuff.
Very interesting angle; if David is the Demiurge perversing and corrupting the original essence, could that be the xenomorph we all know?

Sabres21768

Bad Replicant

The legs on this variation of the Facehugger remind me very much of a house centipede. Creepy.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Sorry chaps, Fox legal have asked me to remove the images from the news post. They still seem to be at the original source for now. I added them to the first post as a backup.

So isitanygood.com is playing hardball with Fox. Ouch!

Anyway, there goes the theory that it was deliberately leaked.

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 29, 2016, 10:48:16 AM

Nah, Los Angeles was just asleep for most of the time those images were up.

Glaive

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Oct 29, 2016, 03:17:20 PM
The legs on this variation of the Facehugger remind me very much of a house centipede. Creepy.

I love how all the creatures look...wrong. Obvious defects and flaws; like wandering though a hospital's 'Black Museum'...I can only IMAGINE how frustrating that must be for David..

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger link
Anyway, there goes the theory that it was deliberately leaked.

well at least i was correct in my observation that the photos were professionally shot ;)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 29, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

So isitanygood.com is playing hardball with Fox. Ouch!

They've got some balls. They're still up on there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed