Alien 3 Podcast Featuring Vincent Ward & Lance Henriksen

Started by Darkness, Jul 22, 2015, 07:31:57 PM

Author
Alien 3 Podcast Featuring Vincent Ward & Lance Henriksen (Read 32,073 times)

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 17, 2015, 04:55:36 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2015, 12:13:35 PM
Finished this off yesterday. Really enjoyed hearing Verheiden talk about the comics. I can't say I've ever really read or heard anything from him about them (admittedly - not that I've looked).

:(

https://alienseries.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/strange-shapes-interviews-mark-verheiden/

Very cool find.  Thanks for posting that.  It honestly deserves its own thread.  Most interestingly, there was a mention of Verheiden and Nelson putting together some new one-off issues of Aliens.  I've never seen those let alone even heard of them.  Anyone have any insights?  OT.  Oh boy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 17, 2015, 04:55:36 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2015, 12:13:35 PM
Finished this off yesterday. Really enjoyed hearing Verheiden talk about the comics. I can't say I've ever really read or heard anything from him about them (admittedly - not that I've looked).

:(

https://alienseries.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/strange-shapes-interviews-mark-verheiden/

Alright - maybe I've read that and forgot about it. Sorry, Val.  :-[ I'll have a re-read of that later today.  :)

He didn't really talk about much different in the podcast to your interview. Still interesting though.  :)

Beatnation

Listen the first 20 minutes... can't get through the cinism and the stupid blind hate those guys got for this masterpiece of movie. Seems like they don't really understand the franchise at all, like in the moment they all agree the prisioners should "act" more like bad guys... I mean wtf?? First off, they're a small group isolated by many years, so they found a religion to fill their empty lifes, beside that they stay on that planet where all the rest just go to a new prision.

Here's a person who understand what this movie means:

THE CITY HUNTER

I listended to the podcast again and i realized half of it is not even talking about Alien 3 but about the ACTORS LIFE!.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed