Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC

Started by PAS Spinelli, May 26, 2020, 11:47:19 PM

Author
Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC (Read 17,945 times)

Kailem

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2020, 06:52:14 PM
QuoteIn collaboration with 20th Century Studios, and game developer IllFonic, the National Entertainment Collectibles Association (NECA) today announced the Alpha Predator, an original design by the toy company, as a playable class in Predator: Hunting Grounds for the PS4™ system. The initial run of the Alpha Predator action figure in the US will see a limited release, with each box including a downloadable content (DLC) code. Players on the PS4™ system can redeem the code online to unlock the Alpha Predator in-game.

I hope that's not a figure exclusive then...

Especially since US codes don't work on the EU Playstation store, so even if we were to import the figure from a US retailer the code wouldn't work.

Hopefully they'll either include EU codes for its release over here or better yet, just make him regular DLC. But by the sounds of it that's not going to be what they're doing, at least initially.

SuperiorIronman

I bought the figure anyways, I was going to do so regardless of this.

We probably wouldn't be freaking out if this hadn't leaked around Dutch's release. Now we have a bunch of people hyped for it and expecting easy access and not knowing it's meant for a toy promotion instead of a traditional DLC.

This does leave out the free update though.

molasar

by Terrorize from IllFonic forum:

"Ok I'm seeing alot of threads and posts about NECA announcing they will be supplying the code for the Alpha skin to be used with their NECA figure.

People are freaking out because, the figure is limited to the US and the code provided is only applicable for the PS4.

However a crucial point being missed is that the code isn't exclusive to the NECA figure. The figure is indeed limited, the code is however not.

Alpha will hit both systems worldwide soon, it just so happens that if you are in the US and on PS4, you'll get the DLC free if you purchase Alpha from NECA."

Xenomrph

Quote from: molasar on Jun 10, 2020, 09:05:20 PM
by Terrorize from IllFonic forum:

"Ok I'm seeing alot of threads and posts about NECA announcing they will be supplying the code for the Alpha skin to be used with their NECA figure.

People are freaking out because, the figure is limited to the US and the code provided is only applicable for the PS4.

However a crucial point being missed is that the code isn't exclusive to the NECA figure. The figure is indeed limited, the code is however not.

Alpha will hit both systems worldwide soon, it just so happens that if you are in the US and on PS4, you'll get the DLC free if you purchase Alpha from NECA."
Direct from Neca? Also, no codes for PC users?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: molasar on Jun 10, 2020, 09:05:20 PM

I think that's the more likely outcome of this.

Xenomrph

On that topic, is the classic Jungle Hunter mask a timed exclusive?

Corporal Hicks

Anyone can get the mask! It's in the crates. But as far as I'm aware the class is still just from pre-order only.

Lionhart

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 27, 2020, 12:47:09 AM
I really would prefer City Hunter, Wolf or predators from previous games than this.

Jungle, city, wolf. The rest = 👎

Samhain13

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 11, 2020, 05:45:47 AM
On that topic, is the classic Jungle Hunter mask a timed exclusive?

They also added shaders for the original mask, all gold/mythic as well.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Lionhart on Jun 11, 2020, 03:54:31 PM

The rest = Broken Tusk, Top-Knot, Scarface, P2 Elder and the lost Preds, P: Hunters III Pred, Ahab

Are you sure about that?

Corporal Hicks

Just give me all of them. All of them!

Lionhart

Quote from: molasar on Jun 11, 2020, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: Lionhart on Jun 11, 2020, 03:54:31 PM

The rest = Broken Tusk, Top-Knot, Scarface, P2 Elder and the lost Preds, P: Hunters III Pred, Ahab

Are you sure about that?

I will add elder and Guardian from P2 to the list👍

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 11, 2020, 04:47:07 PM
Just give me all of them. All of them!

😂👍

Voodoo Magic

I pre-ordered the Alpha. They got me hook, line and sinker.

Rabbit2100

I've had a pre-order on bbts for months. Hopefully they ship soon, this figure looks amazing!

SuperiorIronman

Unless Amazon screws me over mine should be here between July 17th and August 3rd. I was buying regardless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed